The Master Approves

The Master seems to not approve of a lot of things. There is never any mention in experiment #424 of what he would approve. What do you suppose those things are?

6 Likes

I assume (based on the robe) wingsuit flying.

7 Likes

Diaphanous gowns, apparently.

10 Likes

The Master approves an assumable mortgage with a 3 point interest rate and 20% down. He’s evil but reasonable.

18 Likes

We know he definitely approves of big ol’ mustaches. (So I’m never bleaching mine and you can’t make me!!)

9 Likes

Big dogs like Doberman.

Anything smaller than that does not meet his approval and is subject to… purging.

4 Likes

The Snuggie®. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a ground floor investor on that.

14 Likes

The Master approves of fine art, particularly portraiture

7 Likes

The Master approves of employing those with mobility impairments. For a demonic cult leader he’s quite the stickler about ADA compliance.

9 Likes

The Master approves of Toilet Duck but not 2000 Flushes!

2 Likes

The Master approves of giant turtles, but only if they are a friend to all children.

7 Likes

The master approves of regular manicures. Can’t be having no busted looking Hands of Fate.

9 Likes

The Master approves of sitting around the campfire having long family planning discussions.

5 Likes

The Master apparently approves of dangerously oversized fires in fireplaces.

5 Likes

He also approves all budget versions of Anthony Braxton or Cecil Taylor Free Jazz compositions.

6 Likes

Dark mode and OLED screens I would imagine based on the lighting situation he’s got going on.

2 Likes

He gets downright giggly when he sees a hand on fire.

5 Likes

Clog dancing.

3 Likes

Airbnb. It’s a neverending stream of sacrifices… I mean, guests, but he doesn’t have many host ratings, for some reason.

3 Likes

The Master approves of roadside signage for the Valley Lodge, but nothing too ostentatious.

7 Likes