The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

Inktober 52 2020 Prompt #16 - Blue. Throughout all 3 of Mike’s jumpsuits he’s worn throughout his era, I’d prefer the blue one my favorite. Made back on July 22nd, 2020.

13 Likes

Inktober 52 2020 Prompt #17 - Yellow. I wonder what the next experiment Jonah’s gonna get in the Gizmoplex. Let’s wait and see. Made back on July 24th, 2020.

13 Likes

Hello all! I finaly finished another drawing in my series “MST3K vs Monsters”. This time the monster is… THE CREEPING TERROR. Never before (or since) has one monster embodied the entierety of human sexuality. Bravo Vic Savage.

25 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Inktober 52 2020 Prompt #21 - Robot. :musical_note: Robot Roll Call! Cambot: Pan left. Gypsy: Hi girl. Tom Servo: What a cool guy. CROOOOW!: Wisecracker!:musical_note: Made back on July 28th, 2020.

16 Likes

Inktober 52 2020 Prompt #25 - Lunar. Remember when Mike broke the Hubble? Good one, Nelson! MST3K The Movie: “This Island Earth.” Made back on July 29th, 2020.

11 Likes

I tinkered with the color a bit. I think it’s done now–no need to George Lucas the thing to death. If anyone is interested, I can share the the original sketch too.

17 Likes

The whole “Put mother in a home” skit from the Escape 2000… so dark, but so funny.

3 Likes

Inktober 52 2020 Prompt #33 - Brain. I could think of no other person who carries a brain in a jar than my 2nd favorite Mad of all time, Brain Guy aka Observer. Made back on August 20th, 2020.

13 Likes

Inktober 52 2020 Prompt #34 - Gauntlet. In honor of the MST3K Gauntlet, this is just a fanart of what I thought the MST Gauntlet was like.

11 Likes

… I’d never realized how… Cronenberg the terror was…

1 Like

Doughy Man!! Made for Frank Conniff’s 64th Birthday. Episode 522 - Teenage Crime-Wave. Happy 66th Birthday, Frank Conniff aka the one and only loveable Mad and my favorite sidekick of Deep 13, TV’s Frank! Made back on August 30th, 2020.

12 Likes

Happy 66th Birthday Frank Conniff, aka MST3K’s loveable and my favorite sidekick Mad from Deep 13, TV’s Frank.

12 Likes

Inktober 2020 Prompt #16 - Rocket. “Cambot, gimme Rocket #9!” Episode 201 - “Rocketship X.M.” Made back on September 16th, 2020.

11 Likes

I don’t have much to show yet. But I’m embarking on a new project. Been a while since I’ve done a sewing project, but this should be a fun one. A bit of a challenge and a puzzle, but doable. I don’t want to talk about it too much where the cast may see, but I did get some helpful info from @ivan. So if you’re not a cast member and you’re curious to follow along, I created a Twitter thread where I’m posting progress pics as I go. Unfortunately, I don’t think the water pump I had is going to work out. But I have a couple of other things ready to go, including a faux Pearl collar. Hoping to have it done in the Not Too Distant Future :tm:, but I’ve got a rough week coming up, so we’ll see.

5 Likes

That is so cool! I’m a deep lover of anything octo!

2 Likes

Inktober 2020 Prompt #31 - Crawl. “The Crawling Eye: The Marty Feldman Story.” Episode 101 - “The Crawling Eye.” Made back on October 2nd, 2020.

12 Likes

Mike’s Evil Robot. Let’s admit that Mike was never capable of building robots. Made for Michael J. Nelson’s 56th Birthday. Episode 602 - “Invasion U.S.A.” Made back on October 11th, 2020.

11 Likes

Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!

Haha I love the expressions in this one

3 Likes

Okay. Project pretty much done. Going to add a quick finishing touch, write a note, and box it up. It didn’t come out quite the way I had in mind, but it’s the best I could do. I haven’t been up to doing a project like this in years. It was fun.

Pictures

One genuine one-of-a-kind octopuppy, from one IV pole to another.

Just want to add the suckers.

10 Likes