The Peoples of MST3K

The Brain Guys, The Apes, The Nanites. Much of this is from the Sci-Fi years. But not completely. Gerry and Sylvia, Dr. Donna St. Phibes and friends, Second Banana Heaven. A wide selection of worlds and extra terrestrials have graced MST in its run. The Institute of Mad Scientists, a Space Circus, Space Brats. Is there a group you would join if you could or wish existed?

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, I fast forward through the Space Brats segments. “Pretend whining” is still annoying!

I would not want my planet blown up by Mike the Destroyer, so that’s a no on both the Observers and the Ape planet.

I’d like to be a test subject best of all; hang out with Tom and Crow, all your needs taken care of, work two hours a week. But outside of the actual SOL crew and the main Mads, I think I’d most like to sit on the porch drinking whiskey sours with Jack “Mike” Perkins.

6 Likes

I’d like to have some nanites around. For reasons. Perfectly innocent reasons.

4 Likes

Already spent a horrifying number of years as an office/warehouse/spacebound temp. So, yeah I think I’m done here. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I can’t remember the episode, but there’s one where they accidentally call a weird trashy-looking family that all have deadpan expressions by mistake and the character Mary-Jo played says, “that’ll happen” and the hexfield closes.

That and the holo-clowns.

3 Likes

Santa Claus.

Ah, yes the Nelsons Of Green Bay. Truly the Kennedys of the upper Midwest.

4 Likes

“Perfectly innocent reasons”?

1 Like

The Holo-Clowns? Two appearances and they are SEARED into my memory. I wish they weren’t.

2 Likes

Perfectly. Innocent. Reasons.

qrdytsd5m2r81

3 Likes