MST3K fan appreciation thread

Okay… this is a little cheesy and not totally on topic, but I just want to give a shout out to, well, ALL of you! The world is crazy, stressful, and full of insanity. But no matter what happens I can tune into my fav episode and find solace.

Knowing there’s a whole community of people out there from different places, backgrounds, ethnicities, and experiences, that share my love of the show seriously gives me hope for humanity at times.

So a round of applause to you, fellow Mistie, and some sincere gratitude for being here. I love you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’d love to hear about how everyone feels about their fellow fans!

7 Likes

First, I’d like to thank my mom…

Seriously, though, always appreciate my fellow MST3K fans. The fact that I can throw out a random quote from any episode and you guys get it brings me joy.

Here’s to you, won’t you?

4 Likes

I agree, the best part of MST3K is… well the show but the SECOND best part is the fandom! :slight_smile:

A few years back I gave up on Facebook, logged out and never went back. I knew the only thing I would miss was the MST3K Revival group. It was a such a great group of folks just bonding over something wonderful and wholesome and pure. I hope this new forum will bring a bit of that back into my life!

3 Likes

Sure… you say you love me, but when was the last time you gave me flowers?

2 Likes

:bouquet: :sunflower: :rose:

3 Likes

Pats self on back

1 Like