MST3K fan appreciation thread

Okay… this is a little cheesy and not totally on topic, but I just want to give a shout out to, well, ALL of you! The world is crazy, stressful, and full of insanity. But no matter what happens I can tune into my fav episode and find solace.

Knowing there’s a whole community of people out there from different places, backgrounds, ethnicities, and experiences, that share my love of the show seriously gives me hope for humanity at times.

So a round of applause to you, fellow Mistie, and some sincere gratitude for being here. I love you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’d love to hear about how everyone feels about their fellow fans!

12 Likes

First, I’d like to thank my mom…

Seriously, though, always appreciate my fellow MST3K fans. The fact that I can throw out a random quote from any episode and you guys get it brings me joy.

Here’s to you, won’t you?

6 Likes

I agree, the best part of MST3K is… well the show but the SECOND best part is the fandom! :slight_smile:

A few years back I gave up on Facebook, logged out and never went back. I knew the only thing I would miss was the MST3K Revival group. It was a such a great group of folks just bonding over something wonderful and wholesome and pure. I hope this new forum will bring a bit of that back into my life!

6 Likes

Sure… you say you love me, but when was the last time you gave me flowers?

6 Likes

:bouquet: :sunflower: :rose:

7 Likes

Pats self on back

3 Likes

You’re all a bunch of nerds…

And I love you.

6 Likes

When I was at the Film Fest, the person sitting next to chided me for leaving my purse unattended.

“We’re in a room full of MSTies,” I responded. “Nothing’s going to happen to it.”

And nothing did.

I trust all of you, at all times and all places.

5 Likes

Relatedly, once my boss left a dollar on her desk to prove that the cleaning staff were trustworthy. It remained there for months.

But then, one day, she came into the office and there were two dollars on her desk.

4 Likes

It’s a year and a half later and I can report this forum is way better than the FB MST3K Revival League was (and the league was good! This is not a slam on the league. This is just better.)

6 Likes

Truly the best fanbase around!

I’m so proud to be a MSTie!

4 Likes

Best. Fandom. Ever.

3 Likes

Y’all are the best.

1 Like