This Friday AD! Member choice watchalong! =) Same bat Time! Same Gizmoplex channel!

Hey all! I thought maybe some of you would like to do a watch-along this Friday (Nov 10th). We could do a poll and pick out something on the Gizmoplex. Or maybe someone can do a live stream (I’ve been playing with Discord and think I could stream an episode, but if anyone else has an easier plan, I am down)? Maybe we could stream a lost episode??

What do you think, sirs?

10 Likes

I’m in assuming there isn’t a fundraiser-related event happening. Not on Discord though so unsure about that.

4 Likes

Picking something available through the Gizmoplex is better than limiting people to discord. I’d rather not mess with it.

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure how many were using it or not using it, as the case may be. :woman_shrugging: We can stick with what’s available on the Gizmoplex! I will start a poll for movie selection! :smiley:

3 Likes

Member Choice MST3K Watchalong - Friday Nov 10

• 0611 - The Last of the Wild Horses
  • 0523 - Villiage of the Giants
  • 0816 - Prince of Space
  • 0305 - Stranded in Space
0 voters

Please feel free to offer up more options! :grinning:

5 Likes

611 for me, all the way!! It’s almost filmed where I live.

3 Likes

Sorry for typo in second choice! Discourse won’t let me change it now. :sob:

1 Like

I can try to use my magical powers if you’d like. There is a risk that it may reset your voting results though.

2 Likes

Don’t you hate when using your magical powers upsets something else in the universe?

2 Likes

I’m in. Had a lot of fun watching the “Killer Shrews” episode.

5 Likes

I shall stand by my mistakes!! :laughing::laughing:

(Thank you, tho :purple_heart::purple_heart:)

3 Likes

I vote VotG because Prince of Space is the best episode of the bunch but I think there’s already been a Prince of Space watchalong of some kind?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter that there’s already been a watchalong for it. There are so many people who are only willing to watch Sci-Fi Channel episodes that the other episodes don’t stand a chance. Dog forbid the watchalong should be an episode that hasn’t been overplayed to death.

2 Likes

Wait, hold up. Is Stranded in Space the one with Gene Hackman or the one with the alternate Earth situation?

3 Likes

Stranded in Space is the alternate Earth one. Space Travelers is the super boring Gene Hackman one.

6 Likes

I’ve never seen that one largely owing to the fact that I can’t tell those two VERY different titles apart.

Don’t mind me while I adjust my vote…

5 Likes

Yet, somehow, Gene Hackman STILL manages to be good in Stranded in Space.

4 Likes

Stranded in Space does fall under “everything.”

5 Likes

I’m changing my vote to Stranded in Space to help keep it ahead of Prince :wink:

3 Likes

Krankor is not amused.

Rooster GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

3 Likes