Tom's Frosted Dome is a Travesty!

He just needs a sombrero for a more balanced outline. Or his trucker’s cap.

4 Likes

your a robot-ist! Darn you! ;o)

-you know I love you ;o)

2 Likes

Tbf, this opens us up for lots of fun shenanigans with Tom’s head.

Full of gumballs?

Full of a mix of Skittles and m&ms (thanks Crow)?

Goldfish?

So many possibilities.

4 Likes

My only concern with modifying my Tom puppet is that I wasn’t the one who put him together, so… I don’t really know how to take off his head to potentially add LED lights or paint the inside of his dome frosted. I’m also leery of attempting to do so in case I break him, and he was expensive; he cost me $250 as I recall (Crow was $400).

3 Likes

Tom heard a touch of grey helped portray a sense of class.

He learned it from this guy.

6 Likes

Mmm, delicious Tom’s frosted domes. Crunchy!

3 Likes

I got a pre-made Tom and his dome just twists off for me, but I also got him back in 2016 so I’m not sure how the newer “pre-made” Toms are being manufactured.

2 Likes

The only travesty here is the ageism inherent in these heartless jabs at Tom’s graying, frosty dome. Please think of his feelings before posting such hurtful comments. Good day to you, sir/madam!

4 Likes

Let’s face it, he’s a frosted fox.

4 Likes

Wow that’s a deep cut!

I was going to say, when the hair goes grey or white, it’s not the end of the world, just the beginning of the silver fox era. It’s the same for Tom’s species, too.

2 Likes

The first cut is the deepest.

OK, but what if you’re bald like me?

Well then you’ll need to write a letter that ends with “big time”.

And now for a completely random reason on why Servo’s head’s all frosty: he ate too much iced-cold treats.

Crow will hook you up with the place that provided his new hair.

1 Like

Time to invest in some silver spray paint.

2 Likes

I think that means you’re in the sparkly magical head era :unicorn: :star2: :rainbow:

1 Like

I think he was driving in the winter and forgot to turn on the windshield heater vent. Or he’s permanently just out of the shower. Or he’s got what Joe had.

2 Likes

Who’s Joe?

1 Like