What channels show MST3?

What would happen if the host and bots didn’t go in to see the movie after the light flashes?

What channels show MST3?

2 Likes

At some point we learn that Dr. F controls the life support on the SOL, so the host doesn’t really have a choice. The boys probably don’t have anything better to do, or else Joel programmed them to join him.

I don’t know if any TV/cable channels still run the show. Twitch, Pluto and YouTube all steam the show on dedicated channels.

5 Likes

Mmmm… steamed MST3K…

7 Likes

Despite the fact it is obviously grilled.

6 Likes

Uh, Aurora Borealis?

4 Likes

Well, we say steamed. It’s an Albany expression, you wouldn’t understand.

5 Likes

Valid point, but that doesn’t explain the smoke coming out of the oven.

2 Likes

Blast. How many times do I have to tell you guys NOT to let the magic smoke out?

Now no one can steam the episodes!

4 Likes

Also, he gives Joel electrical shocks in the heinder in Lost Continent when he refuses to go in.

6 Likes

Well if you’d just go ahead and spell it “Oolbunny,” we might.

Why are there no action figures of the hosts and bots?

1 Like

What’s Tom Servo’s name mean? Sometimes they call him Tom and other times Servo.

1 Like

I suspect (that is, it’s my own made up idea) that it’s short for ‘servomechanism’. As noted below, it’s almost always shortened to ‘servo’. It was the first thing I thought of when I first heard his name, so it very well may be wrong.

1 Like

Great question! I am trying to get Super 7 Toys to do just that! I suggest sending them a very polite email letting them know you’re also interested in that.