What episode did your name appear in the credits?

Edit update on a rewatch found myself in Demon Squad. Huzzah!

3 Likes

I got to be in the first episode, which delighted me.

S11, I was in Carnival Magic, which just felt right somehow

6 Likes

I wound up in Robot Wars. I only ponied up for the level with 1 episode worth of credit, but believe me, I made up for it in add-ons and upgrades! :laughing:

I’m just happy to be there!

5 Likes

I’m very proud to be on a Joel episode and the first Joel episode in nearly 3 decades. I also springed for 10 further credits in addition to the 3 that came with my $1000 pledge. I’m on every episode this season. I’m happy you caught me @FlyingSquid. If one of you would be so kind and have the technology, could you share a screenshot here? I’d be grateful. Thanks.

7 Likes

One might play Where’s Waldo with my name. It is in the first six episodes of Season 13 and counting and is a point of pride. I also am in the credits of Cry Wilderness (1987) as well. My admiration to each of you for making this happen.

2 Likes

The Beast Of Hollow Mountain

I only appear in the current season as one of the sets of teeth on the Plantsodyne plant.

4 Likes

Your name isn’t too far from mine, so I’ve seen you every time so far! :grin: If no one else gets to it, I’ll try to grab a few screenshots for you tonight.

4 Likes

I’m in Beyond Atlantis

5 Likes

Very nice of you. Huzzah!

4 Likes

Can we get beyond Atlantis?

4 Likes

Hey there!

Okay, I got screencaps of ya in the credits of each episode.

This one’s from Santo; I’ll PM the rest to you. :grin:

9 Likes

I have a first-episode streak, with Reptilicus in Season 11 and Santo in Season 13.

10 Likes

I’m in Demon Squad. I’m pretty happy it’s in Joel’s return episode!

7 Likes

I’m in the same episode, and now I hope he’s watching over me, too. ¡Viva Santo!

6 Likes

My name is in the credits for the Demon Squad episode, and, I believe, Santo, so far this season (I think I get 3 episodes?). Also, The Beast of Hollow Mountain from Season 11. Of course, my favorite thing is that my name is just one out of many many names. Go Backers!

7 Likes

U.S. out of North America! And PACKERS!! | Mystery Science Theater 3000 ( MST3K) | Know Your Meme

Just replace the P with a B.

10 Likes

Mine showed up at the end of Doctor Mordrid. Which was just the cherry on top of what’s shaping up to be my favorite episode. (And I don’t even pick favorites!) The whipped cream holding up the cherry was that the episode aired right after my birthday. Couldn’t have asked for better.

7 Likes

Mine was in Robot Wars.

5 Likes

Time Travelers !!!

:notes: 'Cuz back then she had more dough!
Today, she’s mostly broke, though!
Her clout’s expired and her wallet’s tired
She’s CLANG_Potroast!
Once and future Potroast… :notes:

:motorcycle:
(vroooom!!!)

8 Likes

Didn’t even to think to watch the credits until Munchie, so just took a look, and the wife and I got credit on Beyond Atlantis. Being Emily’s first host episode not too shabby.
I honestly can’t remember where we were for Season 11, I should check that again.
Edit, thank goodness Season 11 was all alphabetical… Wizards 2.

6 Likes