What's Going On With Your Weather?

Temperatures have dropped into the 50s and will not rise above 60 until tomorrow. This will break the record low High temperature (60F) set back in 1901…
No rain yet but it’s a coming :open_mouth:
Looks like its gonna be a cold dreary day all day :cold_face:

1 Like

Our upcoming days…

1 Like

Looks like we are into the afternoon rain pattern now. Highs will be in the upper 70s (F) for most of the week, but when the storms roll through in the afternoon, the temps drop. Yesterday we went from 68 to 52 over the course of an hour or so. Nice soaking rain where we are, but other parts of town saw hail.

1 Like

When viewing this, keep in mind that normal highs for us this time of year are around 70.

1 Like

Currently 55F and a steady rain here and I’ve got the Heat on in the house! :man_shrugging:
Normally it would be in the upper 80s and I would be blasting the AC but NO-NO… NO-NO…
The weather’s gone Cray-Cray :open_mouth:

This is what we’re dealing with, yet it’s supposedly ‘Non-Tropical’ in nature…

1 Like

Ten minutes ago, it was 82. Afternoon clouds have rollled in and we’re now at 78. Only 11% humidity though so probably won’t get any rain today.

1 Like

Day 2 of our coastal rain maker and, you guessed it, More Rain!
But Wait! There’s More… We Might actually get above 60F for a High today …Mind Blown… :exploding_head:

3 Likes

How does the jet stream even get itself into these contortions?

jet

1 Like

Lots of drunk Twister perhaps? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

The rain has finally ended and it looks like the Memorial Day cookout will proceed as planned! YAY!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thought we were done with the rain for a few days but NO-NO… NO-NO…
A line of showers has formed to the East retrograding West toward/over my locale :open_mouth: I guess we’re Not done with the rain yet.

2 Likes

And I went out earlier to find that my car battery was dead so I had it hooked up to the charger for the rest of the day. So much for that—I’ll try again in the AM, weather permitting.

1 Like

Believe it or not, we’ll likely see another low pressure forming off the southeast US coast this weekend, similar to the one last weekend. However, this system this coming weekend looks to stay mainly east and out to sea as opposed to up the coast. :open_mouth:

1 Like

After a brief intermission for an actual winter* for a change, California has reverted to form

* California winter that is; rain, not snow

1 Like

Currently 87F, 72% humidity, extreme UV, and severe air quality alert. Forecast to continue as such for the next 3 days at least.

And it’s May. IT’S STILL MAY. We don’t get spring anymore…we get Pollen Season, then straight to summer.

1 Like

It’s been over a month since any rain at my house. Inch of rain on 4/29 and since then a couple of days with mist that barely triggered the rain gauge. No rain in the 10 day forecast either.

1 Like

After our little tropical heat wave of a couple of weeks ago, more seasonal temperatures have returned.

2 Likes

We are deep into our heat wave here. 90’s tomorrow and Friday.

1 Like

It is July hot and dusty dry here. In May. No measurable rain in sight.

I guess I’ll be happy if the stupid grass cooks, I hate cutting it.

2 Likes

Got a nice rainstorm happening here right now.

3 Likes