What's your favorite Sci-Fi tv series?

Yeah, Rick and Morty is good too. Is that coming back this year?

1 Like

Should be afaik!

1 Like

Heads up, Farscape fans!

2 Likes

As a huge sci fi nerd since I was a kid, my favorites list is quite large, and impossible to rank:

Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Blakeā€™s 7, Space 1999, Batllestar Galactica (both), Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9, SNW), Babylon 5, Firefly, Stargate(SG1, Atlantis), The Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Expanse, The Orville, Westworld, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fettā€¦

I know I missed a few, and even though I canā€™t rank the rest, MST3K is my favorite without a doubt.

1 Like
1 Like

Original Battlestar Galactica
Star Trek (TNG, DS9)
:+1:

1 Like

Since it doesnā€™t look like manyā€¦ umā€¦ anyone picked just oneā€¦

I think this is a complete list of series I keep thinking about, watching, rewatching, enjoying???

Doctor Who

Babylon 5

Orphan Black

Fringe

Firefly

Torchwood

Quantum Leap (The original is the favorite, but enjoyed the seqboot?)

Stargate (and all the spin-offs)

Battlestar Galatica (both original and rebootā€¦ except the endā€¦ the end ā€¦ justā€¦ ugh)

Futurama

MST3K

V

X-Files

Twilight Zone

Outer Limits

Warehouse 13

Eureka

Defiance

Life on Mars (I actually liked both the UK and US versions?)

Continuum

Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9-even though I always preferred B5, Voyager, Enterprise, yes I loved Enterprise, shdup!)

Black Mirror

A newer one is Resident Alien, really enjoying thatā€¦

Librarians (Does that count as Sci-Fi?)

Dirk Gentlyā€™s Holistic Detective Agency (I donā€™t care if the producer turned out to be a smeghead, the entire cast is freakin amazeballs and I canā€™t hate something with those amazing performances in it just because of one person turned out to be a huge smegheadā€¦)

(Ok, I care, but I canā€™t hate all the other passionate work everyone else put into it???)

2 Likes

Star Trek: TOS and SNW
Quantum Leap (I actually prefer the new one!)
Is Mission: Impossible SciFi? Iā€™m counting it anyway

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure all of these have been mentioned already, but
MST3K
Doctor Who
Stargate (SG1 and Atlantis, havenā€™t seen Universe)
Firefly
Does Star Wars count as Sci-fi? Iā€™ve heard conflicting views, but if so every SW show is here.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe I forgot about the SW series? Good catch!

Mando is the all-time favorite SW Series, but Ashoka is doing well so farā€¦ Canā€™t wait to see the next episodeā€¦

1 Like

Same! I love all of the animated and live action series so far, and Ahsoka feels like it fits both categories. Just for that itā€™s my favorite, even with only a few episodes. Next episode in just a few hours!

1 Like