When Does Voting Start for Turkey Day, 2023?

Just curious as to when the voting is going to begin? Believe it or not there are only 45 days (!) until Thanksgiving. If we’re going to have another robust bracket of options with multiple days of voting allowed for each contest then we’re going to need to get this ball rolling pretty soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I vote that we elect a new TURKULES!!

We lost the original far too soon. :cry:

8 Likes

Yes, I’m eager to pick movies for Turkey Day!

4 Likes

Is it even confirmed that there’s going to be one?

4 Likes

Did I miss a year again?

3 Likes

…I didn’t even notice the year in the thread title, lol. Yeah, that is a bit early.

eta: Is this a good place to exercise Regular power and change it, since it seems to clearly be an error? or is that considered bad form even though Discourse allows it?

3 Likes

Time is an illusion… wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce.

2 Likes

Oops! Fixed. :slight_smile: Yeah 2024 is a bit of a jump.

6 Likes

I say we just start nominations. Also om nominations for food.

3 Likes

They can’t stop us from picking out a few episodes on our own, now can they?

3 Likes

This reminds me that there isn’t a Gizmoplex anymore.
So where will people be watching this?

1 Like

Someone keeps sneaking into my workroom and filling my souvenir popcorn bucket with saltless saltines. Bleah!!

2 Likes

A non om nom.

1 Like

Looks like it’s time to get the obligatory outrage out of the way:

I HATE TURKULES NEW VOICE!!!

4 Likes

I thought we couldn’t afford Gilbert Gottfried. :thinking: I only threw in that five bucks because I heard it was gonna’ be James Earl Jones.

3 Likes

There IS still a Gizmoplex - it’s the “theater” part of the Gizmoplex that is currently not available. You can still log in at https://gizmoplex.com and view all of your content, including all the free episodes.

10 Likes

I nominate all the Commando Cody Shorts!

4 Likes

I nominate potatoes. I am not a fan of stuffing.

1 Like

I know but the Theater was supposed to be our hangout

I nominate The Indestructible Man so that we get the Undersea Kingdom Parade disaster, and “hats off to pepper!”

1 Like