Where are you from?

Also, perhaps not the spleen, I grew up in New Jersey. Affectionately known as the nation’s armpit.

4 Likes

Then there’s Ohio’s motto: “How’d you end up in Ohio?”

4 Likes

I know it’s not a state but how about:
Springfield: Fattest town in America (Take that East St. Louis!)

1 Like

I thought Gary, Indiana was the fattest town in America?

1 Like

Mine was a fictional (TV) place so you win

2 Likes

Ah, with the mention of East St. Louis, I thought you meant Springfield, Illinois.

1 Like

homer

5 Likes

No it was a Simpsons line when they tried to break a Guinness World record for tallest human pyramid

3 Likes

I guess I don’t remember that episode.

1 Like

Ooops I found the video for this and I messed it up.
It was Milwaukee that Homer said In Your Face to.

3 Likes
2 Likes

OMG, I saw Book of Mormon on Broadway NYC for my birthday a few years back; I was half tipsy from the pub celebration before hand and I had a scream of a time. The people sitting behind me were complaining at intermission about how raunchy it was and I thought, “Well, what the heck did you think you were getting into here??”

Love the show. “Spooky Mormon Hell Dream” is probably my favorite…the dancing Starbucks cup, man!

2 Likes

Born and raised.

Stick around; someday we’ll be the bonafide place to be-- what with all the nature calamities and climate hiccups

2 Likes

This is true; we have so far been spared the climate disasters.

1 Like

Official city name:

The Town On The River of Our Lady the Queen of The Angels

I don’t even know where to begin.

3 Likes

Nope just Gary

2 Likes

I was born in the 213 and have lived in the 714 since I was ten years old. I’ve travelled a lot, but LA/OC is home, Sirs! :green_heart:

4 Likes

I, too, was born in the 213, lived in the 818 since I was a teenager, and now am in the 818/747—all without moving!

3 Likes

I like that idea. Just wish I knew how to do it!

1 Like

I am located in London, Ont Canada.

9 Likes