where to find the t-shirts from team crow vs team servo

team crow vs team servo t-shirts

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

mst3k.com/jackbox-shirts

5 Likes

They said last night that the shirts that the teams designed during TeeKO would also be available via the JACKBOX SHOWDOWN: Mega Monster Month! link some time today.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to find them, I hope someone will post the link here!
Hoping Season 7 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

2 Likes

The shirts are available now!

5 Likes

I see they added more designs and colors. Woo hoo!

4 Likes

Woot! those links work and i bought my shirts! Mayhap I will start a show off your shirt thread when they arrive…

4 Likes

Don’t forget the 20% off sale. And all the other merch in the official MST3K Zazzle store. You can get just about anything with the Moon logo on it. And a variety of drinkware with the silhouette. (It just shows a plain mug, but when you click on it, there are a ton more options.)

4 Likes

Well, they got me for a Crow vs Servo shirt and a 15oz silhouette mug.

6 Likes

I’m crushed that I can’t buy a Bad Man Made of Jelly shirt.

I’ll push through it though, it’ll be tough, but I’ll find a way…

…taking it one day at a time.

4 Likes

i just came back to this to ask one question. is it OK to use 3 words in a sentence that all end in the letter ‘ough’, yet have different sounds?

i’ve felt guilty about it ever since i re-read it…

i mean English?!? amiright?

2 Likes

@bbanzai You have learned much and now you are learned

English is a highway. Get off!

1 Like

I’m debating which shirt(s) to get and I love the Tom Servo design but as a lady person I have… reservations… about his hand placement

Is it just me??

5 Likes

Ooooh, that’s unfortunate.

4 Likes

I see what you mean.
As an ample male it’s probably good that I opted for two of the other designs.
I didn’t get this one because it didn’t have the gizmoplex logo. But now I’m glad about that.

1 Like

Ooo, did not notice that. Luckily my husband wanted the Servo shirt, so I will get Crow.

2 Likes

I will post a picture when I get mine in the mail, that’s one of the designs I chose along with dreams rhymes with screams. I will upload a pic and we can see how unfortunate it looks! lol

1 Like

That would be awesome. It’ll probably be too late if the sale ends Aug 4, based on their estimated shipping times, but I’d like to see how it looks anyway.

1 Like

Hey, uh, speaking of merch from the Jackbox stream, they mentioned something about being able to buy game cards with the characters they designed in the last game? Is that still a thing, or did I miss the window?

1 Like

Those you have to buy through Jackbox.tv:

To buy the cards:
https://games.jackbox.tv/artifact/WorldChampionsGame/3269f0963b421e9674432f1686542c95/

About the game:

3 Likes