Which is the best female character from a movie?

… then you’re talkin’ Nurseferatu!

5 Likes

Wait. When did this change to the All-Disappointing Doormats thread. :confused:

3 Likes

By the way, Mrs. Ellis, the blind landlady from Tormented, should’ve been the star of the movie. I wanted her to be a detective solving crimes, with the help of her dog.

14 Likes

And Sandy.

6 Likes

MST movie or any movie? actually, nm, answer is the same either way…
tumblr_f12a420a2522914bcb8ea0567d6827c6_ac0fbc8e_500

6 Likes

… Okay, maybe the jury is still out on this one.

6 Likes

Mr. B, you’re hawt!!!

3 Likes

Because she deserved so much better, Ms Yashuko from Operation Double 007.

Everyone else from the spy Connery should have taken care of, to the female agent who gigglingly loved telling how a man burned up in a plane crash to not-Moneypenny-but-is-Moneypenny…all wastes!

And also, Jessica in The Thing That Couldn’t Die. All her greedy relations and their evil friends should have died, thus leaving her to move on with her life.

6 Likes

The Ram Chip of Kid Brother is absolutely Moneypenny getting out of that stuffy office to play Katherine Hepburn-Rambo for one glorious scene. lol

Oh, and can’t forget Alma. Woulda’ much rather watched a whole movie about her instead of her bland sister and the dueling fisher-boy suitors:

6 Likes

I have an unnatural affection for Lords of the Deep, so I’ll suggest Priscilla Barnes. She is committed to that ridiculous role (and, y’know, incidentally ends up saving everbody).

7 Likes

Samantha Hunt from Doctor Mordrid. I rather like her high intelligence and no-nonsense attitude.

Her presence and chemistry really brings a lot to the movie!

6 Likes

If you think about it, all the smart people in Atlantic Rim were women. Everyone else was taking on the monsters solo, rushing into burning buildings, trying to nuke Manhattan, or getting on the horn to order bull butter.

Special shout out to Tracey though, who had to fend off both badly-animated kaiju and the male gaze.

6 Likes

No one has mentioned little Debbie from Manos. Sometimes I worry about you people.

However, I’d say Peaches from Racket Girls would score well.

3 Likes

Linda Baby is the best little actress I know.

3 Likes