Hey Ridley, you got any Beeman’s?

2 Likes

None for me, thanks. I have TMJ. :confused:

4 Likes

Bit of a personal question, isn’t it?

4 Likes

I’d rather have a mint.

8 Likes

Well now, sometimes I take aspirin, sometimes I takea calomel.

2 Likes

I’d walk a mile for a calomel.

2 Likes

I really like that cotton candy-flavored Bubble Yum with the punk duck on the label, that stuff is G-E-W-D GEWD.

1 Like

I think @Pearls_Mint might be able to help you.

4 Likes

A double pleasure, waiting for you!

doublemint gum GIF

4 Likes

@FridgeLargemeat
I picked up a bunch of mints over in the Secret Lounge, help yourself

4 Likes

Joe Walsh does.

4 Likes

A whole 30 seconds of flavor in each stick!

8 Likes

You’re supposed to chew the whole pack at the same time.

5 Likes

But the flavor for those 30 seconds was great. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, I would like some gum.

I like the polacrilex base that nicotine gums are based on, but despite being a smoker, I really don’t think nicotine itself is particularly addictive in human-sized portions, and would just rather purchase a big blob of the polacrilex (sp?) and gnaw on that from time to time.

Bite into it like an apple, you know. Keep the mouth active! Probably cleans doggie’s teeth, as well! Or something.

No, I don’t like other gums: too sweet, not firm and durable enough. I like them Altoids mints, though. Three or four of them and I don’t smell like I crawled out of a bottle. For those times I care enough to put my best foot forward!

I would chew an unsweetened chile pepper or garlic gum, though. My regular granulated garlic sprinkled on most everything I cook just doesn’t seem to keep people at the proper distance.

And I do like the Finnish salted licorices as hard candies, but you’re not supposed to eat too much of the ammonium chloride on a regular basis, because, of like, health stuff and reasons.

3 Likes

not a fan

1 Like