You can bid on the alien ship from Laserblast.

well the collection is quite broad as far as the number of television shows that it represents as well as movies and serials. But it is missing a rowsdower bobblehead, so it’s not really complete. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You can buy the tips of Spock’s ears :grin:

3 Likes

I would much rather buy those ears than something shatner had on the top of his head.

3 Likes

I was just looking at that page with Spock’s ears.

So many phasers, communicators, and tricorders. I’d love a set but don’t want to sell my house to buy them…

4 Likes

Not a Trekkie myself, but if I had infinity dollars I would buy the Lectroid ship model from Buckaroo Bonzai…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah even the tribbles are expensive.

Too bad they don’t have shatner’s girdle from seasons 2 and 3. I’m just kidding I know he didn’t wear one it’s just a joke that Jason Alexander made during the roast of William shatner.

2 Likes

Which came first, the roast or Zapp Brannigan?

1 Like

If I remember correctly Zapp brannigan came way before the comedy Central roast of William shatner.

1 Like

Zapp’s belt is clearly holding in his gut. That’s what made me think of it.

1 Like

It honestly would not shock me if brannigan was meant to be kind of a parody of William shatner’s Captain Kirk, it sure fits… With a tight belt that is

1 Like

Oh I think there’s no doubt of that.

1 Like

Zapp brannigan? Zapp rowsdower? Think about it won’t you?

2 Likes

Billy West says his interpretation of Zapp Brannigan is Captain Kirk if he actually were William Shatner. Also, the part was originally written for Phil Hartman, so there’s a bit of West doing Hartman doing Shatner as Kirk.

4 Likes