You can own Pearl's Jacket!

You can buy Mary Jo’s actual Pearl Forrester jacket from her directly!

How exciting for some lucky fan!

[While unfortunately implying that she might not need it for future MST 3k purposes :frowning: ]

15 Likes

Very cool find!

Also, very sad as you said, since this means she won’t be needing it anymore.

I am having less and less hope that there will be more MST3k on the horizon. Shame we didn’t get more episodes with Emily and crew, those were my favorites of season 13.

6 Likes

/em checks bank account…

Well, damn! :sob:

4 Likes

It doesn’t mean that. There had to be several copies of every costume (acting causes a lot of wear and tear on costumes)

It’s not an omen or a death knell.

10 Likes

The nice thing is, no matter what it does or doesn’t mean, I still get to keep Mary Jo.

21 Likes

…in the style she’s become accustomed to? :thinking:

6 Likes

Yeah, if she’s journeyed back to 1991 she’s obviously going to want a more then-current Design For Dreaming Evil.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!! [defiant arms-crossing]

5 Likes

There is definitely one person who is willing to buy it.

3 Likes

You’re not kidding. Wow!

3 Likes

Worn by Mary Jo, and crafted by… Beez (another selling point). That would be cool to have in the collection, but unfortunately, I can’t be the lucky duck who gets to own it.

As for it signifying the end, maybe, but Beez can always make more, so not utterly hopeless.

6 Likes

I mean, it’s not like they don’t still have Beez around to make another one. In fact, she’s probably got fifty of them lined up in a row at any given time. Because Beez is amazing.

5 Likes

When’s the bidding start for attending an online crafts fair/how-to with her?

Wait. Never mind. I’d have to get an ebay account again. Tsk.

Couldn’t the bidding have started at like 30 cents so I could have made a bid even though I knew I had no chance?

2 Likes

I bet the retired potato battery is pretty affordable with just regular shipping.

1 Like

Like they say, it’s a seller’s mark… wait, no…it’s a buyer’s mar…urm, no… uh Fish?..umm, anyway, I love you. bye bye. :heart: