You Know You’re a MSTie When…

…you look at a fish sandwich and think “Are you interested in something in shoes?”

9 Likes

…you look at a fish sandwich and think “I know where this fish used to live!"

12 Likes

…you know the origin of the name “Cliff Beefpile”.

10 Likes

…you kvetch about having missed out on a coffee cup with a spring snake inside.

10 Likes

You wish springs never existed!

11 Likes

I feel your pain. That was the only snake delivery system that they had on the merch table, as I recall, and I passed. Did buy the script book though, and it’s pretty cool.

5 Likes

You try to interpret anything (whether it’s a TV commercial, random sign on the highway, something at a department store, etc) into a MST3K reference.

10 Likes

When thinking of a icebreaker questions, all you can come up with is “how many fish can you name?”

7 Likes

… your knee-jerk reaction to hearing Joe Don Baker’s name is to ask the mentioner if they watch Joe Don Baker movies.

14 Likes

…your reaction to alarms and flashing lights is “We’ve got movie sign!”

17 Likes

You find yourself riffing your own dreams.

11 Likes

… you don’t loan tapes to people, you circulate them.

16 Likes

When you used to spend some of your free time growing up pouring over the internet, trivia books and even encyclopedias researching riffs that used to go over your head.

(Seriously, I really did this!)

14 Likes

You spend Stupid Money on VIP tickets and swag.

10 Likes

… you hold out the most tenuous of hopes that someone will find the lost MST3K episode, KTMA-03 - Star Force: Fugitive Alien II.

13 Likes
5 Likes

… you have the choice of watching a new show or movie, but you opt for an MST3K episode that you’ve seen a bazillion times.

17 Likes

My go-to source these days. Love this site!

4 Likes

…you hear a song or see a movie and realize that the first time you ever heard of it was from a MST3K episode.

12 Likes

You go to Youtube. You can watch just about anything possible. What do you feel like cuing up first? “The Pants Song”. Something you’ve watched countless times. Then you notice the other MST3K suggestions in the sidebar…

There goes your evening.

9 Likes