You wanna fly? Let's fly! And, let's watch Time Chasers! (8PM EST tonight)

Ah, Castleton University. Barbara Crampton graduated from there, you know. Alas, the 18th oldest college in the nation closed in July 2023 and was folded into Vermont State University. But, the Castleton T-shirt lives on, thanks to the creative and memorable efforts of a 19-year-old David Giancola.

Please join us for a Mods’ Choice Watchalong of

Time Chasers is about an airplane, an evil corporation, a skydiving grandmother, some Minutemen*, and a Commodore 64 computer pushed to its processing limit by a man who doesn’t know how to drive a car. Oh, it’s also about time travel/chasing.

Fly to the Gizmoplex, or pull up your own personal copy and start chasing some time!

As always we’ll press play at 8 PM EST. If you can’t get here until later, just scroll forward to however many minutes past 8:00 it is and you’ll be good to go.

*Correction: They are pissed Minutemen.

8 Likes

Remember when everyone got the Nick Miller haircut and wore a castleton t-shirt?

And taped the dinner roll to their chin?

2 Likes

WOOHOO! Watch Party Friday!

Really enjoy the heck out this episode! This one is just so much fun.

Let’s do this!

3 Likes

Plaid, k cars, Bob evil, hockey hair, pink boy, more plaid… What’s not to like?

2 Likes

I can’t wait. I’m gonna get some grub and get ready to chase… time. Is that what we’re doing here?

2 Likes

Castleton! Castleton!

3 Likes

NOT Time Bandits.

3 Likes

I think they’re a little generous with that .4

3 Likes

Yo’ mama.

1 Like

Yo mama wear’s plaid and drives a k car, and went to castleton

:rofl:

3 Likes

Dude.

3 Likes

There’s a robot from the future here to see you.

3 Likes

Which is okay as long as your name isn’t Sarah or John Connor.

Okay, I’m just about ready to chase some time. I just need to boot up the Commodore 64…

Hey, anybody seen my Time Travel floppy disks? Can’t go to the future without those.

3 Likes

We’re using 4 of them for drink coasters, but here - you still have 4 left.

3 Likes

Some time in 2002 I pulled an old floppy out of a drawer, and my eight year-old said, “That’s a funny-looking CD, Dad.”

2 Likes

Somewhere on youtube there’s a clip of kids seeing a walkman cassette player for the first time. Some figured it out and bounced around like they won the lottery. Another gave a priceless reaction when he learned the cassette only held about fifteen songs.

3 Likes

Are we chasing yet?

4 Likes

OMG I made it in time! :tada: :person_cartwheeling: But I spilled my dinner and burnt my toe :sob:

1 Like

Guys, how do I stream the Gizmoplex on my C-64?

1 Like