Your predictions for Episode 1301's stinger

Probably the Shaggy Jerry Lewis guy (Forgot his name) get scared seeing the masked man in the
cemetery.

3 Likes

Two thoughts. First? The little girl walking through the darkened room then opening the desk drawer to claim the necklace only to reveal Alucard behind her. Second? Santo’s fellow wrestlers ask where the trouble is and Santo points to the fake bat remains on the floor.

3 Likes

Third possibility. Santo and Company rushing to the rescue only to be captured in a net by Dracula. It’s so Scooby Doo that shot.

6 Likes

The hooded baddie is a another contender. His walking up to his “son” weightlifting hinting of “an incredible experiment”, him fully hooded watching Santo and Atlas wrestle, him handing Santo the ring and the weird conversation they have, him bullying his henchman to remove the stake from Dracula’s heart and then doing it himself before running, or even him being discovered by Perico in the lab and Santo saying don’t worry about it. Anything with both him and Santo in it could very much be the stinger since it captures that luchador vibe.

2 Likes

My pick for the stinger has to be the scene where the Mexican Jerry Lewis faints after the female lead returns to the present.

2 Likes

And the winner is…The cars park and a fight breaks out

4 Likes

The stinger did make me laugh a lot.

7 Likes

I was expecting stepping on Perrico, but that one is hilarious.

1 Like

the whistle scene or the first appearance of the rubber bat

3 Likes

And I am not disappointed by the stinger. It was what I was hoping!

3 Likes

:smiley:

I don’t know that I would’ve predicted that, but I’m very satisfied by that.

Stingers are back, baby!

3 Likes

Is it just me, or was the lightning WAY better in stinger than in the movie?

3 Likes

None of us guessed it! Well played, sirs.

4 Likes

I was pulling for stepping on Perrico, but that car scene was very funny especially out of context. Three cars pull up and people pour out of all three and just start whaling on each other without comment.

4 Likes

I’m not at all disappointed with what we got. I want to turn it into a gif to post for when a fight suddenly breaks out in a thread.

5 Likes