Your predictions for Episode 1301's stinger

Because the complete credits weren’t yet added, we didn’t get the stinger at the end of the experiment.

What do you think should be the stinger for Santo in the Treasure of Dracula?

I’m thinking that it’s going to be the goofy sidekick swallowing the whistle and making whistle noises.

6 Likes

The woman “time travel lands in past life barely dressed on a bed” footage. I wish I knew how to describe that clip better

9 Likes

That seemed very surreal, too. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that make the final cut (or the shot in reverse).

3 Likes

Dracula freaking out at the mirror. Funnily enough, the scene is taken straight from the classic Bela Lugosi film but is so much goofier here.

4 Likes

The mirror riffs (“Good save!”)… man. So good. Loved this.

2 Likes

I think the stinger should involve Perico. One possibility is when he protests the derisive laughter of the other wrestlers over how he got manhandled. Another involves this piece of dialogue:

Santo: Aren’t you a man?

Perico: I’m a little mouse.

7 Likes

Yeah, you’re most likely right. I’m thinking that, in all likelihood, it’s gonna be something Perico-related.

It’s that same gut feeling I had when we saw Petersen in Reptilicus.

2 Likes

And Peterson didn’t even get his own song.

4 Likes

Dracula whacking the old guy with his cane. I laughed much, MUCH harder than I should have.

8 Likes

The “dramatic” reveal that Alucard was really Dracula.

6 Likes

I hope the scene where Santo and the other wrestler step over him on the mat

7 Likes

My favorite stingers are more about an odd ball moment, or an unintentional laugh, rather than the comedic relief going for intended humor. So yeah, while they might target Perico the clown, I’d rather they go with something played straighter… like a scorned Santo saying, “Proof, proof!”

5 Likes

One word: cognac. :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Let’s not sugarcoat it… they stepped on him.

6 Likes

Holding ALUCARD up to a mirror to display a not-at-all-backwards DRACULA like it’s some huge shocking reveal.

7 Likes

He sort of did.

2 Likes

The magic flipping letters

2 Likes

Or the “my love”?!? Line

2 Likes

The time travel scene, specifically the part where Jonah says, “The secret to time travel is centrifugal force?”

3 Likes

Well, that’s apparently how it works in both Star Trek and Superman.

4 Likes