Yvonne (aka Mega Synthia) needs your help

We are all rooting for Yvonne! Stay positive! You can beat this!

6 Likes

Shared to my amazing friends on Twitter. I know they’ll pass it along. If you use Tumblr try seeing if anyone on Medblr can offer any information or advice.

3 Likes

My dad has MS and I hope I can help in some small way with Yvonne’s

5 Likes

I donated, her appearances in mst3k bring me giddy joy.

4 Likes

fyi, Yvonne posted a new update to the fundraiser:

17 Likes

How awful for her. I’m glad she got diagnosed so quickly (it can take a long, long time in most cases) and is already starting treatment. My son’s mother has MS (relapsing), and it definitely requires some life changes, especially early on before the infusions really start to make a difference. Yvonne was my favorite part of the live cast on both of the tours I saw her in. She’s extremely talented and funny, and I hope her treatment allows her to continue doing what she loves (and selfishly, continue with the show).

6 Likes

Just found out today! Donated!

The goal has been reached but anyone in the U.S. knows medical costs don’t just magically go away, so keep up the generosity folks!

Thinking about our favorite Mega-Synthia! :wink:

8 Likes

BUMP BUMP BUMP. I don’t have much, but I’m GIVING! I made her laugh once with an Avatar reference in a post-show chat, and I will always cherish bringing a smile the the face of one who makes me laugh so hard!
Challenges face us at every turn of the road, but when we face them with support and love, we can overcome, conquer, and make our world a little better. We’re ALL there with you, every step of the way, Yvonne!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Can I just say that I am so grateful for our community?

Some of us gave a lot, some gave a little, but we all gave what we could and have been sending love and good vibes toward our favorite mega-clone in the hopes that she gets better swiftly.

You guys make me wanna cry tears of happiness, I swear.

6 Likes

This is heartbreaking news! Much love for Yvonne!

3 Likes

Late donator here, and wishing Yvonne the best of luck!

4 Likes