Yvonne (aka Mega Synthia) needs your help

Yvonne has been diagnosed with a complex form of multiple sclerosis and any help with medical expenses will go a long way

The fundraiser has been confirmed as legitimate by multiple sources. Please donate if you can, and share the link with your fellow Misties

Keeping you in our thoughts, Yvonne!

(I’m not involved in the fundraiser at all, just a fan sharing the link)

35 Likes

this is so scary, wishing her the best

9 Likes

I’m replying mainly to boost this today. Looks like the fundraiser is closing in on 50% of its goal this morning. It’s funny that last night’s episode gave us the first real glimpse of Mega-Synthia’s character in the show.

11 Likes

Yvonne is so great! She’s been an absolute ray of light every time I’ve seen her onscreen or on stage. I hope she’s not scared and I hope we can help ease the (stupid, greedy) financial burden on her.

12 Likes

Donated yesterday. Hope more people do as well.

10 Likes

I donated yesterday too. Someone had shared the link in the MST3K Twitch channel. I love seeing the support from our community. Keep it going.

10 Likes

@yifreeze, the hopes of your fans are that you get all the help you need to get better! We need our Mega-Synthia to stay strong and hearty! Love you girl; I hope that what I was able to donate will help!

8 Likes

Posting to bump. That is terrifying, and I hope all goes well.

7 Likes

I just donated. Please do so if you can. Stay strong, Yvonne!

6 Likes

A close friend of mine has MS. I was actually with her when she was diagnosed. Getting that kind of news is awful, and progressive MS in particular is scary stuff. I donated, and I hope that those of you who can afford it will donate as well. Best of luck to you, @yifreeze!

8 Likes

Donated yesterday after the show. Wishing Yvonne all the best. She brings so much to the show and I’m hoping we will be able to see more MegaSynthia and GPC2 in the future!

4 Likes

Why can I not image this multiple times?!?!

AAAAADDDMINS!!?!?!?

5 Likes

Believe me, if we could text this link to every phone in the country, we would!

9 Likes

Donated last night and tweeted the link. Big virtual hug for Yvonne :people_hugging:

7 Likes

I didn’t hear about this till after the new episode. Sharing the link with everyone I know. Get well soon, Yvonne!:heart:

6 Likes

Just under 20% left to fund when I checked a few minutes ago. I’m sending out maximum love vibes in the direction of Minnesota.

7 Likes

seems like a genuine, heart felt, heartwarming person and the world needs more like her, donated two days ago. not much, but all I could afford at the time, so hope it helps.

6 Likes

As of midnight EDT, the fundraiser is a mere $43 away from meeting its goal. That’s a bit of good news. Now who’s going to kick in that last little bit to put it over the top?

7 Likes

just looked and it’s over the goal!!! but healthcare is expensive, we should keep the momentum going. gonna make a donation now.

11 Likes

7 Likes