515. The Wild Wild World of Batwoman

I’m glad to see more of Gypsy in all of the episode’s host segments, any time she has a huge role in the segments, it’s a go for me.
Her furious outbursts when Crow cheated are what sells it:
Gypsy: FRY HIM! FRY HIM! I WANT HIS FAMILY DEAD! I WANT HIS HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND!
and later…
Gypsy: HE STOLE MY FRIGGIN’ PAPER!!!
She’s such a loveable goofball and motherly figure of the group, but she has her limits, especially when she beat Joel up in the Beatniks. Just don’t make her mad.
screenshot_20230115_220911

4 Likes

“As a rule of thumb, it’s not a good idea to look down the barrel of a gun!

“Or to drop it.”

1 Like

Sometimes I would put this film on as background noise, so I wouldn’t totally understand what was going on.

One such moment was where the one guy goes to Batwoman’s place, and we see two of her girls playing tug-of-war with a horseshoe.

“Oh, so now there,s a subplot about a horseshoe,” quips Crow.

That goes on for at least a minute before Tom snaps: “Just stop it-WILL YOU TWO STOP IT BACK THERE!!?”

5 Likes

I don’t know how you could put this on as background noise with that awful yelling in fake Chinese scene.

5 Likes

So I’m watching this right now and, blah blah, crime fighting, mad science, mole monsters. Yawn!

I want to know more about the bureaucracy of the Batwoman organisation that they keep teasing us with.

6 Likes

Wild world of skid marks

“But only in the symbolic sense.”

That is, they drain away your time and leave you bereft of any will to live with their half-hearted antics. Makes sense. Kind of…?

3 Likes