A little MST3K in your day!

Show us where MST3K pops up in your day. Wearing your t-shirt? Get us a selfie. Drinking from your mug? Got some nice decor in your office featuring certain handsome robots? Show us. Ideally these are “of the moment”.

Here I am, doing some work in my “second office” (it’s my garage) and enjoying a mug of coffee.

11 Likes

Wearing my 2017 tour shirt as we speak.

7 Likes

Was just driving back from the grocery store and was behind a car when I thought I spotted the Gizmonics “G” on the back window. Checking further I found the theatre silhouettes on the other side. And the license plate was “SAT LUV”. So clearly a true believer. Would have liked to gotten a photo, but the sighting was cool too.

14 Likes

One of my two monitors for my work computer.

12 Likes

That’s my meeting background! I do my daily standup meeting from the bridge if the SOL.

11 Likes

Brilliant! I’d love to use that for work as well if anyone has a link to the source image.

6 Likes

I did a Google image search, like this one: “MST3K Zoom background”

It found a few. If you scroll down a bit there’s also a Deep 13 background. I didn’t verify the resolution of all of them, but the two bots on the bridge background is quite large and crisp.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Who’s that bot with the big head, talkin’ big head…

6 Likes

Thanks much, found some nice ones! Also came across this awesome fan poster.

18 Likes

That’s… that’s amazing. And is that David Lo Pan as The Master!?

8 Likes

It really is amazing! I love that Crow’s “hair” is slicked back because he’s wet. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It is! And with a Gizmonics logo crown. I also like how Timmy is snuck into there.

And I believe the full moon is silhouetting ROCK CLIMBING.

5 Likes

There are 23.98 source images per second in every episode. Screenshot away!

Here’s one from The Time Travelers, but in tiny form:
tinytimetravelers

7 Likes

“Why work when you can get it off the internet?” - every human being since 2004

5 Likes

A few familiar faces (and some of their new friends!) hanging out on my toy shelf

11 Likes

When I finally caved and set up a little pandemic work-from-home corner, my tiki moon mug from the first kickstarter got a place of honor.

13 Likes

That’s a nice office space you’ve got there. I get the corner of my bedroom or a dining table in the garage when the weather is nice. Is there a garage door in your office too? Loads of fresh air. :rofl:

For real thought, I like it out there. I’m sad the seasons are changing, I’ll have to work indoors like some kind of savage.

5 Likes

A mug of iced coffee I made for Mrs. Not TV’s Frank this morning.

15 Likes

Now you can make your background the same as the background on the 247MST3K webpage. Straight from the internet!:

13 Likes