A little MST3K in your day!

Just got this today! I ordered it specifically for the live show, but it will get “casual wear,” too!

19 Likes

I use this at work to hold stuff.

11 Likes

Same! But mine is hot cocoa :coffee: :chocolate_bar:

8 Likes

This morning in my stand-up meeting I was wearing my Kickstarter 1.0 shirt on the bridge of the SOL, so I took a screenshot. Too bad it’s not a coffee day.

…I really wish I could be behind the counter, but the technology hasn’t arrived yet.

10 Likes

I’m wearing my RiffTrax MST3K Reunion t-shirt today!

5 Likes

Tragically I cannot take credit for this – I searched the forum for a Kristina Webb or a Webb of any kind but no luck. Anyway, I found this diamond on her Twitter feed after Bill Corbett quote-tweeted it.

Bravo, Kristina’s sister!

12 Likes

Went to a teppanyaki place tonight and couldn’t stop thinking about the opening skit in Riding With Death were Mike starts thinking he’s a teppanyaki chef and starts chopping everything! :laughing:

(Here’s the place: https://www.ohanasteakhouse.com/ It was great!)

4 Likes

It’s a coffee morning.

…mmmmmmm.

Coffee.

8 Likes

I work at a Japanese steakhouse, so I think about this scene almost every day. Sadly, no one else here has seen MST3K

10 Likes

It was an MST3K day when I found this classic t-shirt for under $2 at a thrift store.

I don’t think it has been worn. I know I haven’t.

17 Likes

No pics to share as I am on my work laptop, but I am wearing my 30th anniversary tour shirt under my button-up. Sorry Levar, but this time you’ll have to take my word for it.

4 Likes

my wife has a pile of old t-shirts of our various fandoms, conventions we staffed and such we don’t wear anymore for whatever reason (damaged, well worn, don’t fit) with the idea that one day they will be used to make geeky blankets/quilts.

I should have a Tom Servo and a MST3K: The Movie shirts hidden somewhere in the pile.

3 Likes

OBS piped into your stand-up feed…?

1 Like

just put a teeny sliver of gray tape at the bottom of your camera.

1 Like

I’ve got two hoodies I wear. One is a Jason Lives F13 and the other is Crow Professional Film Critic.

2 Likes

Oh, MAN what a find!!!

1 Like

We’re having a Patrick Swayze Christmas here, as my tree attests.

10 Likes

We use our MST3K coasters during every meal at home. We shuffle them around now and then for fun.

8 Likes

been worn?

2 Likes

Our entertainment center has a whole section dedicated to our MST3K library. Every time we watch TV we see it!!

12 Likes