April 15th. The unofficial event, due to lack of official event. VOTE TO SELECT THIS FRIDAY'S SHOW!

mst3k507tank

Crow and Servo knew not to let a french fries garnish fall by the wayside!

9 Likes

I vote for K-03. How? THATā€™S NOT UP TO ME TO FIGURE OUT!

Iā€™m an ideas man here, people!

10 Likes

We have to respect how @FlyingSquid has a lot of :musical_note: CONCEPTS. :musical_note:

7 Likes

@optiMSTie, you magnificent bastard, I read your menu!

5 Likes

Cā€™MON, @AQUARIUS, WE GOTTA BEAT MONTY TO MESSINA

3 Likes

I have an ideaā€¦

10 Likes

And after the event. We can all go down to Jack Taylorā€™s Place and celebrate. My treat! :smiley:

10 Likes

What the hell, COUNTRY-WESTERN LOBSTERS ALL AROUND

14 Likes

Warrior of the Lost World ā€¦ Megaweapon and all ā€¦ is 2nd from the bottom in this list? BOOOO!
Space Mutiny has always been kind of meh to me. I know people like all the Blast Hardcheese riffing, but thatā€™s about the only thing the episode has going for it.
Time Chasers is unwatchably stupid.
Clonus and Escape 2000 are both boring and only barely tolerable even with decent riffing.
City Limits is at the bottom where it belongs.

Warrior of the Lost World is the only real choice here.

5 Likes

Do you remember a fourth person sitting here?

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen Space Mutiny, Warriors of the Lost World or City Limits. So Iā€™m down to group watch any of those, even if I DO already own Space Mutiny and Warriors.

8 Likes

Just wanted to add: Seeing you all start quoting and screengrabing my #1 favorite episode just puts a big grin on my face! :smiley:

Youā€™re all awesome! :smiley:

7 Likes

Right back at ya, brother - cheers! :smiley:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if I am in the minority here with this, but I really enjoyed the mst3k mindless summer episodes where the cast and guests watched the MST3k episode and chatted during the airing of the episode. Would be great if there were some more live events like that, but to be honest itā€™s all good Iā€™m just so glad MST3K is back and there are episodes and events to watch on the Gizmoplex.

15 Likes

Also, remember when everyone wore a Castleton T-shirt and got the Nick Miller haircut? I think they also taped dinner rolls to their chins as well.

7 Likes

:arrow_up: Get a load of this Castleton snob.

ETA: Holy cow, Time Chasers has pulled ahead of Space Mutiny in the poll! Youā€™re all Castleton snobs, ALL OF YA!

13 Likes

I want to audit a film studies course at Castleton.

I have to know what itā€™s like. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I did the inflation calculator math on this check, and my friends, this November 1944 meal (going by the film release date) is $1,263.10 in February 2022. Hooo doggies. No wonder Jimmy got sticker shock.

(Though honestly, it seems extremely excessive to me, other than maybe the champagne - $200 a bottle champagne sure is a lot, but at least vaguely plausible. But the same price for lobster? $160 filet mignon in the days before the wagyu craze? And unless Iā€™m misunderstanding ā€œcoverā€ and they mean something like a tip/service charge, $2 per person cover is more than $35 each just to get in the door. Like, what?)

7 Likes

Two things:

1. Good work!

2. HOTCHIE MOTCHIE, THATā€™S A HUGE BILL

I think they somehow knew that Jimmy was an essay contest winner and assumed that he could front a comically massive bill.

11 Likes

Coming to a theater near you in approximately 2146 (AD) (maybe a Sunday, but not next)

7 Likes