Are you a BAAAAAddddd Fan?

FWIW, the only bad fans of anything are the ones that try to keep people out and tell them how they’re allowed to enjoy something.

Everyone else is pretty cool.

14 Likes

Agreed. I never could stomach gatekeeping in any fandom.

That, and folks who actively carry themselves as nuisances towards other fans.

Exactly that.

9 Likes

I’m telling Joel

4 Likes

I recently just finished watching my last mst3k episode (at least running in the background) here like 2 weeks ago.

8 Likes

I stopped watching MST3K after watching it with my dad as a kid. And didn’t pick it back up until 25 years later.

10 Likes

Welcome back!

6 Likes

I appreciate the offers, unfortunately there is the small matter of the Atlantic Ocean between myself and Illinois!

6 Likes

That’s a long swim

7 Likes

Glad that you’re making the rounds again as a MSTie, man!

5 Likes

Ok well, how about this- you’re invited my my gizmoplex screening room whenever those finally launch!

7 Likes

I’ll make virtual dinner! :shallow_pan_of_food:

7 Likes

I’ll bring the dessert- so many digital Raisin Snails!!!

5 Likes

Maybe this is a “good fan” thing but I really want to try a raisin snail … I don’t know if we have them in Canada though

7 Likes

There’s a Svenhards variety pack on Amazon. Not cheap, and apparently they’re called “raisin-Ette”… I’ll just hold out and keep my eyes open at gas stations and truck stops for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

They’re on amazon.ca! I’m so tempted

4 Likes
5 Likes

Mmmm bad for me… Homer drooling sounds

5 Likes

Not having encyclopedic knowledge is fine. In this day and age, not having wikipedic knowledge is inexcusable. I said good day.

Not having knowledge of Growler and Waverly is completely acceptible.

5 Likes

I have encyclopedic knowledge (because that’s the way I am with pretty much everything I enjoy; I’m annoying that way), but it’s all come long after the fact.

I have not seen a single episode in an original broadcast. Not even Santo because I was busy that evening as I am far too frequently. I always have seen them after the fact. In the case of the bulk of the original run, something like 20 years after the fact. Even the two episodes that first introduced me to the series (Werewolf and Hamlet) were both rebroadcasts.

9 Likes

Except for me… mostly.

4 Likes