ATTENTION CITIZENS: Leave the Bronx!

If you leave it just keeps bugging you on social media and leaving you angry drunken phone messages anyway.

And the “visits” when you’re trying to work and the arguments with Security. Don’t even get me started.

If you ask me, the Bronx needs therapy, big-time.

3 Likes

I left the Bronx but came back and left again and now I think I’m in Italy but it’s got “The Bronx” signs everywhere… CABOT!!

5 Likes

There is no Cabot in the Bronx. However, if you LEAVE THE BRONX for enchanting New Mexico, you will find that there is a Cabot Plaza in enchanting Taos.

6 Likes

So the Bronx is two degrees from Cabot! I knew it

4 Likes

I mean, I’d have to go into the Bronx before I could leave it…

3 Likes

I could go for an Italian ice right now. I wonder if any of the carts in the Bronx are open late… :thinking:

2 Likes

You don’t know that. As far as you know I’ve been leaving the Bronx for other people too. The infirm and otherwise less fortunate. A sort of sponsor program. As far as you know.

4 Likes

You think I wouldn’t know if you had left the Bronx when it’s my job to tell everyone to LEAVE THE BRONX?

2 Likes

Well, yes.

3 Likes

You’d have more success at this job if you were doing it in the bronx, instead of Terre Haute.

6 Likes

They outsourced to reduce overhead.

5 Likes

I graduated HS in Clovis NM, and the only reason I’d go back there is to see where Buddy Holly recorded his first album (I didn’t know this when I was there, or I would have visited then).

There’s no end of good food to be found there, and plenty of good people, sure, but I wouldn’t give a dime for the whole state if I had to live there.

3 Likes

You seem to forget that it is enchanting.

4 Likes

Perhaps the real Bronx was in our hearts all along?

2 Likes

:notes: “Take on meeeee… Leeeeave the Bronnnnnx…” :notes:

– Moon Grey, Queen Of The Undead <3

5 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger bypass surgery.

5 Likes

Gotta’ say… now that I’m giving belated attention to The Song Of The Loom, I think maybe (with enough sunblock) I could like New Mexico, kind of. :thinking:

Sure, I love to laugh and we’re having fun. But for real: the work these artists did for their daily bread is super-good. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m leaving right now, but the person behind me is entering the Bronx!

12 Likes

FOR GOD’S SAKE, WHY DIDN’T YOU STOP THEM?!

6 Likes

And here we are, years later and the thread pops up top again… seriously, how long does it take people to pack up their belongings, rent a truck and leave the ding dang Bronx!

Do you want Henry Silva on your ass?

6 Likes