CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER: It's Team Crow vs Team Servo in a LIVE JACKBOX SHOWDOWN, and this is your OPEN THREAD!

If the creek don’t rise, my OOPS MY LIFE shirt is also supposed to get here Thursday - just in time for Thep-you-may-man.

3 Likes

That’s probably what I should have done, I have a few other custom Ts made with American Apparel shirts and their mediums seem to be a little smaller than other brands.

3 Likes

Ooo, guess I should have asked if anyone has had size issues before buying. I bought a medium one for me and an XL for my husband (he’s tall and long) so I hope they fit.

Does anyone know if the American Apparel shirts tend to bleed when washed?

1 Like

I have washed mine that are both black with lighter colors and haven’t had any issues.

3 Likes

I got the Crow vs Servo shirt. I plan on getting other shirts soon.

3 Likes

OOPS MY LIFE is here! If I may compliment my own design skills, it looks great in navy blue.

I’m hourglass-shaped and ordered the Bella v-neck tee, and I’m glad I sized up.

4 Likes

My shirt and mug are waiting in the mailroom. I, however, am a couple hundred miles away from there.

Who was asking about the awkward placement of Servo’s hands? Can confirm. Placement is awkward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wore my Crow vs. Servo shirt grocery shopping and it was complimented by a stranger. This shirt will now go into regular rotation.

4 Likes

My shirts spent 2 days with the USPS, then 2 days with UPS, now they are listed as back with the USPS, so maybe I’ll get them early next week…

1 Like

Good thing they aren’t back in the USSR. You don’t know how lucky you are!

3 Likes

Woo hoo my shirts are here!
Love the Demon and My Skin Hurts!!!
They look and feel great. Thanks MST peeps!

2 Likes

I’m wearing mine right now! :smiley:

2 Likes

Got mine yesterday, so have worn 2 different ones so far.

These got me looking for my old Servo T from back in the time of sending tapes to people that couldn’t get the channel, the “I’m Huge” one. It’s not in the closet, must be in a drawer somewhere…

2 Likes

Mine came today! Got the Crow vs. Servo and Dreams Rhymes With Screams. Love them!!

3 Likes

Still waiting on the Battle Cards.

My Jackbox cards came yesterday!!!

8 Likes

Where the nearly copyright infringing Elmurrr Schmudddd?

He didn’t make the cut. They only include the 15 most popular characters. So we got:

Theatricustard
Sworddog
Shrugasaurus
Beaky
Tom Cruise
Grandma
Legume the Bean There
Bad Man Made of Jelly
Bread Bowl of Death
Bowen Darrow
Rae-Bans
Scientology