Christmas (Friday the 22nd AD) watch along party!!

Hey all! Anyone up for a Christmas Episode on Friday the 22nd? I’m thinking:

The Christmas Dragon
Santa Clause Conquers The Martians
Santa Claus
Jack Frost
The Christmas that Almost Wasn’t

What do you think, sirs?

12 Likes

If we go with that first one, I promise that I’ll log off when my inevitable end-of-episode crying jag hits.

3 Likes

Oh no!! :sob:

1 Like

Mostly it’s just because I want to draw this for my legions of admirers but I don’t draw:

4 Likes

We’re conquering the Martians this afternoon. I was planning on watching Christmas Dragon sometime next week anyway, so let’s do that one. I’ve watched all the others these past couple of weeks.

5 Likes

If you need another episode, Matt’s marathon modification to Emily’s definition means that Santo in the Treasure of Dracula is a Christmas movie.

3 Likes

And Mitchell is a Christmas movie, too. What a shame that it’s not practical to precede the Dragon with it. That would be perfect.

[dons space-vest]

[pours Schlitz™ on cornflakes]

2 Likes

I can do a poll!!

• The Christmas Dragon
  • Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
  • Santa Claus
  • Jack Frost
  • The Christmas that Almost Wasn’t
  • Mitchell
  • Santo and the Treasure of Dracula
0 voters
2 Likes

The Santa Claus Conquers the Martians watch along is tonight. 8PM Eastern/ 5PM Pacific.

3 Likes

its a very special Joe Don Baker Christmas

this one is better

3 Likes

Will be here if possible.

Will also bring a can of non-flammable air freshener.

3 Likes

I’d travel thirty feet through waist-high snow for an excuse to watch The Christmas Dragon again!

9 Likes

Christmas Dragon would be the perfect thing to watch while wrapping presents… (in burlap, of course…)

3 Likes

When you want to get in shape with your watch-a-long warmup dance but… cat in lap…

3 Likes

Yeah…didn’t know there was a watch-a-long last Friday…so remove Santa v. Martians. THANKS @Aquarius ! Fun times! But I can’t edit a poll after (ahem: 5 minutes???) Ok, what…EVER!!! :laughing:

There will be punch and pie.

2 Likes

Looks like The Christmas Dragon is solidly winning. Get your votes in! I will close the poll Thursday. =)

4 Likes

Vote is closed. The Christmas Dragon is happening!

3 Likes

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime…

3 Likes

Great Riff!

2 Likes

If you remember 1991, you probably weren’t there. :wink:

4 Likes