Cinematic Titanic

Sounds like it’s probably mellow enough. Thanks for the help again, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

A lot of jars of red tempera paint lost their lives that day. :saluting_face:

2 Likes

If you want, I’ll list off the ratings for the CT titles to get you started. Granted, I’m rather desensitized to extreme content but a little heads-up is always useful.

• The Oozing Skull - GP (or PG if you prefer.) Granted, the MPAA was a bit lenient when it came to gore back then so proceed with caution.
  • Doomsday Machine - Not Rated but if I had to guess, it would be a light PG-13 by today’s standards.
  • The Wasp Woman - Also Not Rated (it was made in the '50s!) Should be an easy PG in terms of content.
  • Legacy of Blood - R. Not sure how bad the content was though.
  • Santa Claus Conquers the Martians - Again, Not Rated but it’s a G, hands down.
  • Frankenstein’s Castle of Freaks - This one’s kinda tricky since its official rating is PG but its original poster claims it first got an R rating. Whatever the case, it’s light on gore but has a fair bit of nudity (which gets covered up in the CT version).
  • Blood of the Vampires - GP (aka PG.) The content shouldn’t be too bad but it does give some Hammer vibes.
  • East Meets Watts - R. Bonus “points” for the racial slurs, which aren’t censored in the live version.
  • The Alien Factor - G(!) Granted, I couldn’t find a confirmation on that rating since it never got a theatrical release. Whatever the case, looks pretty tame.
  • Danger on Tiki Island - Once again, Not Rated but looks like it goes straight to R territory. Nudity should be censored on the live version.
  • War of the Insects - Approved… whatever that means. Anyway, content should be no worse than your average Godzilla flick around this time.
  • Rattlers - PG. Doesn’t look very gory and the nudity is mild. Now what are your opinions on snakes?
3 Likes

I always watch out for them.

3 Likes

Personally, I would rather advise others to watch out for them, so keep up the good work!