COMING SOON: A New Mods’ Choice Watch Party Series

My son and I actually go back and read the forum riffs along with yet another viewing because there are so many great ones that we miss while trying to watch, listen, read, post/respond the first time through. We also always conclude that it’s not just The Funny that makes us feel better afterwards, but that you all provide (hilarious) evidence that there IS still intelligent life out there.

4 Likes

Yes, and look through the channel security settings to discourage spambots and trolls. I know some of the settings they use is setting the chat to followers only, and only allowing mods to post links.

2 Likes

I hope I can make a few. Watching episodes with the board is one of my favorite things.

10 Likes

Is this where all of the cool kids are hanging out these days? I hope the holidays went well for everyone and I hope I can start making it to these watch parties.

7 Likes

Actually all the cool kids I think go to the super secret discussion thread that’s also on the discourse. I’ve been afraid to post anything on there or even read it in depth because I know I am not one of them.

2 Likes

Do you mean the lounge thread? I can’t keep up with it. It confuses me most of the time.

2 Likes

That means it’s working.

7 Likes

You don’t keep up, you just let the undertow take you

5 Likes

Yeah the lounge thread: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 Super-Secret, Pseudo-Private, Regular Lounge™

I’m neither super or secret so I stay away!

3 Likes

Me neither, but I am pseudo-private, so I enter anyway.

Mods? I didn’t vote for 'em…

That one is excellent to read for entertainment purposes, but very confusing from any other point of view. :laughing: I wish I was half as clever as most of its participants seem to be.

I had to take a bit of time away for mental health reasons but this is as good a reason as ever to get reactivated, if you will.

This community has been great, and the watchalongs have always been a lot of fun. I’ll do my best to be a part of it.

o7

6 Likes

Glad to have you back! I hope the break did you good.

4 Likes

Followed on Twitch!

1 Like

Hold up, slow down… whats going on? I dont know how it works!!

Found you on Twitch! (forgot my username…because someone has my name already! :astonished: @FlyingSquid

4 Likes

You wouldn’t understand.
Its a secret.

1 Like

U don’t vote for kings…I mean mods

1 Like

I know right? I stay away…like I should I guess…

1 Like