👿 DEMON SQUAD GOALS 👿 It's your OPEN THREAD for the triumphant return of JOEL ROBINSON in tonight's premiere of episode 1306: DEMON SQUAD!

Eeee, I got called on, what a wild night.

5 Likes

It is done.

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

3 Likes

Another excellent time with all you MSTies!! Thanks everyone for being awesome! Happy Birthday @ivan and thank you far all you do!!

Also, great to see Joel in the Q&A—not to mention a WHOLE EPISODE!!

Later, Mother Crabbers!! Keep those little Japanese flags handy and see you back here in a couple weeks!!

3 Likes

It gave me time to eat TWICE as much popped corn.

3 Likes

I just got (re)promoted to Regular during this thread, so thank you for that too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly? Somehow, the delay made this experience EVEN BETTER.

4 Likes

We’re gonna do another community viewing next Friday with one of the new Vault pics for July if you’re game! JOIN US

2 Likes

I’ll say it one more time: WORTH THE WAIT!

This was so incredible! Another livestream event evening I’ll never forget!

Gizmoplex Forever!
MST3K Forever!
MSTies Forever!

Thank YOU!

4 Likes

It’s real and her name is Sally.

8 Likes

I love this show and this community so dang much I could almost cry. Thanks y’all for making this another great Friday night. Love allaya. :heart:

4 Likes

Holy cats that is a beautiful plant mister @mattmcg22, please tell Sally.

2 Likes

But the debate continues as to whether that room is inside or outside…

1 Like

I made a new thread and Lesley gave me the link to the working feed.

1 Like

Good night everybody

3 Likes

We’ll have only seconds to choose!

2 Likes

Joel AND J. Elvis in one episode again, priceless! Amazing work as always to the wonderful cast and crew! The delay means it is a lullaby as I nod off to sleep, such a fun melody. Sweet dreams fellow MSTies!

5 Likes

Good god this is such an incredible jam, the bass line is just knocking my socks off.

4 Likes

A bazillion times over.

I’m grateful for all of this, all of y’all. When I say thanks for all that you folks for being awesome, know that it’s very much sincere.

And thank YOU.

Greatest fanbase in the universe. I’ll say it til my face turns as blue as the Papa Smurf guy’s face in tonight’s movie.

6 Likes

FINALLY, we’ll be picking with a random die roll, what I’ve always wanted.

3 Likes

We’re a good bunch, we have fun.

4 Likes