Doppel me into........

I recently watched Overdrawn at the Memory Bank. What movie, or character would you like to be “doppeled” into?

I’d like to be doppeled into Riding with Death as Robert Denby. I’d be so elusive!

12 Likes

Hmmm. I’ve never dabbled in doppels. I’d hate if it were bungled or boppled.

19 Likes

I’d be a bird or Prince of Space.

But not the Pumaman. That would be as bad as a repulsive anteater.

8 Likes

I’d love to be doppled into Monsieur Hulot’s Holiday. A peaceful vacation at France with the odd occasional wackiness? Sign me up!

Jaws is another terrific seaside movie, but that might be a bit too chaotic to get doppled into.

If we’re talking the world of MST3K? I’d probably like to be doppled into any of the Russo-Finnish movies because there’s always zany stuff happening… except for maybe The Sword and the Dragon, since there’s a lot of swordplay and mayhem and dragon fire and all that.

7 Likes

Secret Agent Super-Dragon. So I can help Rembrandt 13 get off the stuff. Then we can pick up Comfort, heave that smug, cigarette-filching dink into the water head first and make him swim back to Ro-- I mean, America.

Followed by some fun carousing around Amsterdam. Drinks are on me.

8 Likes

Dopple me into The Final Sacrifice so I can hang out with Rowsdower!

8 Likes

Dopple me into “The Horror of Party Beach” so I can do the Zombie Stomp

11 Likes

I had to think about this but I have two answers.

If the movie has to keep its plot intact, I would like to be doppled into Code Name: Diamondhead. As one of the extras. I just live in Hawaii and have nothing to do with the main characters.

If I have free will, I’d like to be doppled into The Giant Gila Monster, as the monster, because I would hunt down and eat that Sing Whenever I Sing guy.

14 Likes

Dopple me into Wild Wild World of Batwoman to be around those ladies. And even if I was put as a woman, I’m sure there were some lesbians there.

4 Likes

I don’t care what you dopple me into as long as it isn’t an anteater!

9 Likes

So, an aardvark would be fine? How’s your Jackie Mason impression?

5 Likes

If you doppeled me into Overdrawn At the Memory Bank then I might be trapped in an infinite loop. That would suck. I think I agree with @Pearls_Mint and @CMWaters about the movies they mentioned. Also Catalina Caper for similar reasons. I love her …

7 Likes

Does it have to be an MST3K episode?

Because the only movie or TV show I’ve ever seen that I would want to live in is Pushing Daisies.

I want to hang out at the Pie Hole and be besties with Olive and Chuck.

7 Likes

OK, OK … FINE. I’ll take one for the team.

Doppel me into an echidna. It seems like a better option than a baboon, honestly. Not sure what they were fussing about.

3 Likes

Yes please! I would love to live in that world for a while.

I’d also like to take a spin as Laszlo from What We Do In The Shadows because that just looks like a fun time.

3 Likes

Doppel me into Megaweapon and I’d crush that pesky motorbike before it got at my vulnerable underside.

6 Likes

I’d love to go shopping with Chuck. Her dresses were always so cute!

4 Likes

Once I’m done eating ants (and reporting back to everyone about my experience), please doppel me into Andy Travis for a while.

Andy-Travis-WKRP-In-Cincinnati

8 Likes

Put me into Davey from San Francisco International so I can know what it feels like to have all those people down there getting divorced because of me.

7 Likes

Doppel me into Mac & Me so that I can experience the unbridled joy of a McDonald’s birthday party.

7 Likes