Early Onset Nostalgia

Yes, absolutely. Thanks, @Lesley.

5 Likes

Amen to that. Can we get a max new post creation within a set time frame limit?

Also, it kind of felt like we were eulogizing all of them at once.

7 Likes

Nice work, @Lesley! There are way too many “what do you think about X” threads.

4 Likes

But what do you think about X??

3 Likes

I prefer to think about Y.

3 Likes

It’s hard to play in Scrabble and never appears in Shakespeare.

1 Like

It wasn’t too bad.

5 Likes

That movie was on TV a lot when I was little and it freaked me out.

4 Likes

It’s the minimum movie rating I’ll accept from my boyfriend.

6 Likes

If I had X-ray vision, I’d probably go around telling people what’s wrong with them. (Instead of holding it inside like I do now.)

3 Likes

How do you now know what’s wrong with their innards?

2 Likes

Blimey

2 Likes

Does that mean tomorrow we can learn “A”?

Would it be hoping too much to hope that we might learn “A” and “3”?

6 Likes

Agua

6 Likes

@Sandyfrank Don’t look at the front page right now. You’ll feel better if you don’t.

3 Likes

Neither do I. It’s a work in progress and I won’t lie learning to read people and surfing one’s enthusiasm is a trial by error. We each have our own spirit and not each of us are compatible with everyone else. A sad fact I’ve had to pick up in my own life. We grow and mature is all we can do.

On a personal note, I owe you an apology SandyFrank. It’s entirely me that is the name of your pain. No one else. Me. It’s not done maliciously. I have a certain kind of thinking and passion of expression that has a life of its own. I’m not excusing it only explaining what it means and why I think as I do. I wish to thank this community on accepting me. Warts and all. Thank you.

11 Likes

No there isn’t. I’d have earned it by now. It’s a gift or curse I have to marshal my observations and break them off as I think of them. 25 years of not expressing myself and then letting go will do that to you. It at times comes out of me like a river and it takes everything in me to keep up. It doesn’t surprise me no one else can. Again apologies.

4 Likes

Understood. Read you loud and clear!

2 Likes

You are such a fantastic person. I’ve actually loved your contributions, I can tell you are a movie fanatic and a caring, thoughtful person. I just wish discord could manage the forum a bit better and allow your posts to flourish. I’ve noticed you have an abundance of posts, but many only have one or two comments. The issues with how discord handles new posts and delivers them to the community.

It just can’t keep up with how many posts are made and many get buried.

5 Likes

Dangit I had some great comments just waiting for the X thread…

More seriously Thanks Lesley!

1 Like