English Premier League ‘23 - ‘24 Season

The 2023 - 2024 Premier League season is underway!

Who you got? Who are you rooting for? Who’s going to take it all? (Please, anyone but City again.)

I am a diehard Brighton & Hove Albion supporter, and hopefully we’re set up for another fantastic season after a record season for us.

So, let’s do this!!

Who’s ready for the new season?

Manchester United GIF

Cristiano Ronaldo Sport GIF

1 Like

Poor Luton Town already have to postpone their home debut due to the conditions of Kenilworth Road.

2 Likes

After the first two weeks of the season, how are your teams doing?

All I can say is…STOP THE COUNT WE WON THE LEAGUE!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Made it to the first international break of the campaign. The 2 early challenges are if anyone can slow downMan City and if any of the promoted clubs can stop being as bad as Everton.

1 Like

It’s going to be very tough to match that 8-0 slaughter that Sheffield United suffered today.

1 Like

Wolves defeat City, Brighton get slaughtered 6-1, Tottenham need a last own goal and the refs disallowing an onside goal (complete with an OOPS! SORRY! statement from the reps) to defeat a 9-man Liverpool team. What a crazy day.

1 Like

The excitement at the start of a Premier League season never gets old! As a Liverpool supporter, I’m hopeful this will be a big year for us, especially after watching Brighton have such a great run last season.

1 Like