FAKE Help Desk Requests ONLY!

You people told me when to put the 3-D glasses ON, but you never told me when to take the 3-D glasses OFF.

I need more guidance along these lines because I clearly cannot be trusted to take care of such matters.

3 Likes

That can be found in the basement, in the out-of-order restroom, in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet. Just look for the door marked “Beware of the Leopard.”

7 Likes

Never take them off! That’s how they get you!

4 Likes

I KNEW IT

… this is going to make walking difficult, but I’m prepared to accept this.

3 Likes

Though I believe the stairs are still missing.

5 Likes

Details.

5 Likes

Also the Leopard’s moved.

3 Likes

I think the leopard’s been replaced with a leopliguar.

2 Likes

There’s a leopliguar here now? Well, at least now I know what killed and ate my herd of geep.

3 Likes

I had the joy of seeing a liliger a couple times

3 Likes

Who the heck released a leopliguar out here???
My Liopleurodon is NOT happy about this… Not happy at all.

2 Likes

Less released, more mutated. From somebody working in the back, let me tell ya, you do not want to see what happens when something gets in the Kingachrome. Stuff gets volatile when handled improperly.

2 Likes

The Help Desk would like to inform goers about excess Kingachrome. It turns out The Bubble produces more of itself without regular cleansing. And we have about four hours worth of rogue turkey oozing throughout the Gizmoplex. Our finest and most disposable interns are on the case.

6 Likes

the stuff horror movies GIF by absurdnoise

4 Likes

Someone put Munchie in my pizza…

2 Likes

It’s probably for the best: when my pizza was delivered all the toppings had been thrown off, it was dusty, and had several dead bugs and a blob of bird poop on it. And my garlic bread never arrived at all.

4 Likes

Can someone help me find the pizza thrown onto my roof last spring? It seems to have gone missing.

4 Likes

Have you tried looking on the roof?

5 Likes

Yes, that’s where it was until last night. But now it’s missing!

2 Likes

The Fiddler threw it away. Said no treif on HIS roof, thankyouverymuch.

3 Likes