FAKE Help Desk Requests ONLY!

WHAT? I COULDN’T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE OF THE NOISE!

6 Likes
4 Likes

THANK YOU FOR THE CLARIFICATION

4 Likes

The D&D game is happening in the basement. Note that our Dungeon Master only knows Tomb of Horrors. We wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

What about the free ponies we were promised in the Kickstarter? And what about Scarecrow’s brain?!?

5 Likes

Still working on the Hasbro licensing. As for the brain, one of the Boneheads is experimenting on it, so we’re not expecting to see it for another year. At least.

3 Likes

Can we get a piece of Tim Ryder’s brain?
It’s full of i-ron

1 Like

He’ll give you a piece of his mind.

2 Likes

I hope it’s cooked all the way through this time. :confused:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t Season 14 be available now? I already sent in my five dollars.

4 Likes

We’d love to say yes, but we’re still busy wrangling our c-- er, recording footage for it. We’ll let you know if things improve!

3 Likes

Maybe we should just keep staring at Joel until we get some news. You know, creepy child standing by the bed waking you up at 3am style staring.

5 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

I opened my box of Kickstarter merch as soon as it arrived, but the 50-cents-off-Totino’s-Pizza-Rolls coupon isn’t in there!!!

:scream_cat:

2 Likes

…oh, we’re sorry about that. All of the Totino’s coupons were sent to the staff of some YouTube channel. Something about a Sonic? Not my business. Unfortunately, our promotional deal has run out so we cannot guarantee getting you a new one.

1 Like

Could the demands that I “PUT THE MASK ON NOW!” stop? I mean, c’mon EVERY damn time I enter the complex. Besides, I’ve already been masking consistently since 2020 was still young and perky. You already won! Just drop it already!!!

5 Likes

The holoclowns are still here!

2 Likes

I know! They won’t turn off and I’m tasting metal!

3 Likes

I don’t mind the taste of metal, but it’d be nice if they switched it up periodically. Instead of copper, how about something exotic like indium, yttrium, or — oooh! — osmium?

4 Likes

They’d probably switch to tungsten and think it hilarious. Can you imagine three hours of non-stop puns?

It’s not even like I meant to turn them on in the first place.

3 Likes