FAKE Help Desk Requests ONLY!

That’s not a mod badge! It’s an upside-down pow badge!

7 Likes

Hey Ivan I started a movie but it was awful, so I wanted to turn it off after just a few minutes of watching. But it seems the special parts for controlling the movie are just straight up missing? It looks like some guy just stripped the whole mechanism bare. I don’t know why someone would steal those special parts or what possible use they’d have for em but you really need to get maintenance up there to fix that.

10 Likes

Those special parts were used to make your robot friends. Haven’t you seen your robot friends yet? Maybe they are shunning you. Is it some kind of odor?

5 Likes

Someone seems to have written on the moon. Can we get RD to clean that up?

6 Likes

Eh. Happens all the time.

10 Likes

Ok, so I’m pretty sure this is a glitch. Every time I watch Eegah, there’s this one place where they’re about to walk into the desert and some disembodied voice says, “watch out for snakes!” Could you guys please fix that?

8 Likes

pow upside-down is bom

6 Likes

Bom backward is MOB. It all makes sense now. This is a mafia front.

6 Likes

You forgot your cement slippers over by the river. Let me show you where they are.

6 Likes

I just can’t believe that it’s been almost a whole day since I started this thread, but there’s not even ONE response from the Help Desk yet.

I want my $25 back!! :angry:

9 Likes

Please hold. Your call is important to us.

7 Likes

Yeah sure it is. I’ll just be over here refueling. :confused:

7 Likes

Enjoy our complimentary entertainment while you wait. Four hours of corn detasselling!

8 Likes

Nope, the badge doesn’t give you access to the secret lists. You need the

Mumph … Humph … Mumph

:face_with_spiral_eyes: I mean there are no secret lists.

Whoa, What were we talking about, again?

7 Likes

The first rule of Fight Club…

4 Likes

Can someone please help! Every time I try to use the app while taking a bubble bath this guy shows up. It’s getting really creepy.

8 Likes

He wants to take you away!

4 Likes

It seems to me that White Dot is actually off-white. Anyone else noticing this? It really ruins my viewing experience. Please correct the hue.

9 Likes

Lesley is too nice. I don’t trust her. Make her meaner.

5 Likes

I suspected Chairface.

5 Likes