Gizmoplex theater site "under construction"

https://theater.gizmoplex.com/

Main site still works though.

1 Like

Theater has been in “under construction” mode for a good long while now.

5 Likes

Yeah, since about last August, 2023.

2 Likes

I miss the theater :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Same. I liked it too.

2 Likes

Sadly it was one of the things people had to gripe about back in November. They should just make the page redirect automatically or turn it over to fans to run.

1 Like

Me too… sigh

It only worked for me on my computer still was confusing to use at times. I use the app mostly

I was in (very late) beta testing…so it’s ingrained in me. I watched all the live streams via the KingaDome. :sob:

3 Likes

I wish the Gizmoplex would come back. It was sooooo much easier to find episodes there over the VHX site where everything is scattered amongst four or five different “bundles”

5 Likes

Plus, when I search for something there’s TWO. One I CANNOT watch…for…I don’t know why. And the one with the time stamp, which I CAN watch. wtf.

(edit: OH now it randomly works…before it would say I have to purchase it.) :woman_shrugging:

but still…why are there 2?

I think you’re seeing two because you aren’t logged in?

Nope.

You may be experiencing this:

When you click into the “622” version, you see a buy link (1) and a link to play (2) at the bottom.

That second link is to related content, which happens to be the other one. It just kind of feels like you can play the one that needs to be bought.

I think the VHX platform is made for a very specific use case which doesn’t fit with what MST3K wants to do, so they entered stuff in twice to kind of get it to work or something. I dunno.

2 Likes

That mostly makes sense! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes