Great Usernames Appreciation Society [GUAS]

Thank you for both the nomination and the birthday wishes @Lowkeeba!

My namesake is such wonderfully horrible movie and one of my favorite MST3K episodes. Plus, it gave us all the hilarious running bit of Mike as Torgo!

6 Likes

Hope you had a good B-day!

Someone here did an MST3K themed wedding and the officiant had on the Manos outfit. It was the best thing ever.

3 Likes

@Rifftilicus Also great name.

8 Likes

What they didn’t show us were pictures of the bride on a pillar and the groom answering the door. Beware themed weddings. They have dire consequences.

3 Likes

Genius!

1 Like

All weddings have dire consequences—Just ask my wife!

:rimshot:

5 Likes

Aw haha thank you! I feel so honored :yum: Also can’t believe I missed this thread’s creation and this was how I found out it existed!! Haha

8 Likes

Also I’d have to tag @Pyoomaman , your username makes me chuckle every time I see it lol

8 Likes

Aw, I think you’re all great. :smiley:

4 Likes

I think it’s past time @MegaWeapon was recognized here.

16 Likes

@InterestingWerewolf, @GamerasMom, and @mandawastaken all make my brain smile. Probably my face too, but I can’t see that.

6 Likes

I’m kinda fond of Cabbagepatchelvis and Spike Knotts but my all time favorite was a poster on the Satellite News website that went by Dark Grandma of Death.

3 Likes

I like your name Flying Squid😄

4 Likes

I’m reserving my vote until someone takes the still available SplootConnors.

2 Likes

Thank you. I like yours too!

3 Likes

The World’s Most Interesting Werewolf very much appreciates YOU and your kind words sir!

6 Likes

I @'ed them for you so they may bask in your admiration.

4 Likes

@NotTVsFrank belongs here, obviously.

11 Likes

Aww, thanks @NotMerrittStone. That’s very kind of you.

7 Likes

Sequel to Squid Game?