Great Usernames Appreciation Society [GUAS]

Just found @FridgeLargemeat , really good name.

8 Likes

that one inspires: Bridge Longspan and Ridge Highcliff

3 Likes

Nobody loves me. :frowning:

4 Likes

They’re just jealous of your massive air refueling equipment.

7 Likes

Lung Breathmeat?

5 Likes

Steak Jawline and his adult filmstar cousin Groin Trousermeat

7 Likes

Now that you mention it, one of my alternate Space Mutiny names was Scorch Bratwurst, but I worried that it wasn’t suitable for Prime Time viewers.

6 Likes

It’s safer than mine - Chance Astroglide

7 Likes

Mine is Meat Thrustmeat.

7 Likes

BARB JOHNSON!!

:thinking: (Oh, wait…)

8 Likes

Good name for a tomcat hero, that.

2 Likes

Nah it’s one of Mehitabel’s many, many great-great-great-granddaughters.

:paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

4 Likes

@FlyingSquid is the best.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, though I think now it seems rather pedestrian in the face of so many imaginative and creative usernames.

5 Likes

You’re the wind beneath my tentacles, @FlyingSquid!

8 Likes

I gotta nominate @Manos too, because today is his birthday. The master likes it when we acknowledge his birthday.

(Just realized whoever made this picture I shamelessly stole off the interwebs is probably here. If this is your cake, let us know here so we can all be very impressed. It’s magnificent!)

16 Likes

I’ll always think of you when doing foot sweeps.

4 Likes

We have a user named @ParsnipPizza .

I like that. Parsnips are absolutely a Foodstuff Deserving Wider Recognition. :yum:

They also make me think of Watership Down and, “Have another parsnip, Rabscuttle.” :rabbit2:

5 Likes

That’s kinda w—oh, tentacles.

8 Likes

@Pearls_Mint probably made me smile the most. Quest of the Delta Knights is a favorite of mine, and that’s in no small part due to Pearl being (briefly) in the theater and me finding the bots’ infatuation with her adorable. “You are beautiful and you are wonderful!”

12 Likes