Here comes your OPEN THREAD for tonight's Tribute Event to HOBGOBLINS (And stop squeezing those juice boxes on Pearl's rent-to-own furniture!)

Also, I’d be ALL IN for this. It really is a sleeper of an episode that surprises you every time you watch it.

“Robin Hood, Prince of Feebs!” = god-tier riff

6 Likes

Heh, this IS Hobgoblins, so close enough!

3 Likes

This is one of the surprisingly many MST3K films to also get a Vinegar Syndrome blu-ray release. This movie’s grown so endearing to me that I may just consider it in their next big sale…

Hobgoblins – Vinegar Syndrome

(It also includes an interview with Ken Hall!)

3 Likes

I’m holding out for the Criterion Collection release of Hobgoblins.

5 Likes

Question for Bill (which I will not be posting in the Q&A section): Who’s the best Crow?

3 Likes

I felt a sense of achievement of sneaking past Bouncer!Crow into the theater. But looks like I’m so early not even the paper jazz has started.

7 Likes

If I ran Criterion, that would absolutely be on my ledger.

In full 4K and Dolby Vision HDR. With the entire MST3K episode included as a bonus feature, and commentary from every MST3K personality who wants to be involved.

I will spare no expense in my alternate-universe Criterion Collection!

(Next up? A 4K restoration of Manos, including a Jackey commentary track. Then…it’s onto Reb Brown for a 4K double feature of Space Mutiny and Yor: The Hunter From The Future. Heck, I’ll even include both Captain Americas and call it The REBtrospective. And then, I’ll get a Arch Hall Jr. box set, and one for Robert Z’Dar, and one for Cameron Mitchell, Joe Don Baker…)

8 Likes

That, and sneaking the MST3K treatment of Godzilla Vs. Megalon onto their release of the movie.

Plausible deniability works with Easter eggs, yes?

4 Likes

PAPER JAZZ COMMENCE!

8 Likes

It could be syndicated! A REBroadcast.

7 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES :smiley:

There will be a lot of screaminng on that disc!

3 Likes

Oh you know I’m pleased once again for some Flatimation and Jazz!

6 Likes

Hi guys, gals, and non binary pals!

12 Likes

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ :smiley:

5 Likes

Jazz hands, everyone! Jazz hands!!

8 Likes

She’s eclipsing the Earth!

4 Likes

Oh man they still haven’t cleaned up from last night, there’s still plaid and dino puppets everywhere!

5 Likes

Howdy, Gus, welcome to the funhouse!

7 Likes

They’ve gone to plaid!

5 Likes

This song rocks!

17 minutes and counting

6 Likes