How do you raise your mystie flag?

It’s sometimes hard to find other mysties out in the wild! My company is lax on using profile pictures in our company slack, so I decided to show my favorite riff mouth bot, in hopes I get someone to share their love for all things riffing.

What are some ways you share your fandom to the outside world?

19 Likes

18 Likes

7 Likes

I bought some gear from the last MST3K Live show (a hat, a shirt, etc.) specifically for this purpose.

I also sport some old MST3K gear from back in the day as well. It’s one way to encourage discussion with people who want to learn more about MST3K and find MSTies in the wild.

9 Likes

Love it! And love the hat!

3 Likes

I have this shirt, but it doesn’t fit me (right now, things are changing on that front.)

20 Likes

I introduce the show into work conversations so much that what I really need is a thread on how to hide the flag.

(I have uncovered one casual viewer in the cube next door… so far.)

11 Likes

My driving is constantly being mocked :sob:

21 Likes

My in-office marker holder is a MSTie mug, and my license plate holder has a familiar silhouette . And all the t-shirts I were when outside. (ALL OF THEM. AT ONCE. IT’S SO HOT GUYS)

11 Likes

Public facing:

• T-shirts
  • When I’m forced for work to wear a suit or sport coat, I have Tom Servo and Crow lapel pins
  • Every year my fantasy baseball avatar is a different character from a mst3k movie (this year for example, my avatar is Billy Barty’s character in “The Undead.”)

9 Likes

I have a personalized license plate that reads “MST3K”. I couldn’t believe it was available in my state!

15 Likes

You realize, of course, this means War.

13 Likes

I still have my t-shirt from the first Kickstarter, and it’s still in good condition despite having been in my regular t-shirt rotation pretty much the whole time. I sometimes get compliments or questions because of it.

8 Likes

9 Likes

EN GARDE

:crossed_swords:

6 Likes

I’m a teacher and I have a bunch of MST3K face masks I wear to school.

11 Likes

I should repair mine, but mending is just about my least favorite chore ever.

4 Likes

I like to keep it subtle…

35 Likes

I would love to have a licence plate holder. Where did you get yours?

6 Likes

Mine is in regular rotation and it is known to some of my co-workers as my lucky shirt (along with a Godzilla t-shirt)

7 Likes