Identify that episode

I just have one question. Is “The Wild World of Batwoman” the last episode where we hear of Gypsy’s love of Richard Basehart? I don’t think this fact was in future episodes.

1 Like

Okay, I can tell this episode is somewhere between seasons 3, 4, and 5, but I can’t tell what episode is this? Any help? What episode is this again?
hqdefault

1 Like

That’s from Manos, the Hands of Fate

1 Like

There’s an episode early on, I think season 2 or 3, where right at the beginning Tom says something along the lines of “Okay movie, we can wait just as long as you.”

Does that ring a bell for anyone?

1 Like

Hmmm… I don’t know about Season 2 or 3, but Tom’s got a line just like that in Jack Frost.

2 Likes

I think that might be the moment I’m looking for. Much obliged.

2 Likes

Which episodes are these again?
003-08
004-01

2 Likes

Which (Joel) episode opens with Tom and Crow in their short-lived best friend phase?

1 Like

Attack of the the Eye Creatures, I think.

4 Likes

4 is a photoshop/ai job gizmonics door, sci-fi lighting, tickle Me Elmo knock off, Daft Punk masks. I love it but I’ll eat my words if it’s canon.

1 Like

I’m not sure which episode it is, but in one ep Crow (Trace) says, “I’m a little creepy-mouse…!” in a funny voice. Does anyone know which episode this was from? Thanks!

1 Like

Hmm… I remember there’s a Comedy Central episode where he said, “Creepy man,” but not mouse.

1 Like

Hmm… I’m not sure about “I’m a little creepy-mouse,” but Crow says “Here comes a creepy mouse!” in a funny voice during the scene with the sacrifice to the giant snake in Cave Dwellers.

Could that be the episode you were thinking of?

4 Likes

Probably … I’ll have a look!

Yup - that’s the one. Thanks!

3 Likes

I definitely remember this as “mouse” but can’t identify the episode. All I can do is guarantee it’s a Trace episode (not that it narrows it down by a lot).

1 Like

Sorry for veering slightly off-topic, but there’s a Rifftrax riff that’s been running through my head and I can’t recall where it’s from.

I don’t know whether it’s from a short or a feature, but it’s definitely Kevin saying “Take a penny, leave a penny” in something like a friendly Jamaican accent.

I know it’s a long shot, but I would appreciate any help.

2 Likes

I know that one …

I can hear it …

It’ll come to me.

3 Likes

Wonder Women @ 12:02

h/t this post

confirmed in the captions

5 Likes

Thank you. That’s all the excuse I need to watch a Ross Hagen movie :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes

At least you get Manuel the Barracuda and East Eddie, too.

And a girl in gold boots for about two seconds at the end.

5 Likes