I'm a Dumb-Dumb.

I literally just now realized that the current Tom is voiced by the same actor who plays Bud on one of my favorite shows- Grace and Frankie. I thought I recognized his voice while watching G&F, but it didn’t click with MST3K until just now when I was rewatching the season 11/12 episodes. I looked it up on IMDB to confirm it and was shocked I didn’t see it before. Lol I’m such a dumb-dumb :woman_facepalming::joy:

8 Likes

Yes, I watch that show as well, and recognised Baron in the Netflix line-up initially by his name. I wondered at first if he was just added to the roster because they already had him in another show, but after seeing him in online streams and interviews, it’s clear he loves MST3K. I enjoy him a lot as a comic actor. He’s got some good impressions he does, too.

3 Likes

Heh. Believe it or not, Baron was also the voice of Donatello in the movie Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

6 Likes

Don’t feel bad - I had been watching Steven Universe for a LONG time before I found out Mayor Dewey was voiced by Joel.

And then only because I read an article that mentioned that.

2 Likes

I prefer the phrase “I was this old when…”

5 Likes

I love that movie!

1 Like

No, I’M the dumb-dumb. For literally years I went through life completely oblivious to the fact that Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana were the same person.

6 Likes

Hey! Hey! No spoilers! I’m still on season 1, episode 1 ( “Lilly, Do You Want to Know a Secret?”), minute 3.

2 Likes

You’re not as dumb as a stupid, repulsive anteater!

3 Likes

If this makes you a dumb-dumb then I am a braindead single celled, void of life parasite.

My ability to pick out celebrities and know what actors is in what is laughable.

1 Like