Introduce yourselves here!

I imagine this has already been done to death by now, but I can’t resist…

OHAI, MARK!! :grin:

5 Likes

Pardon me, but… fangirl screams!!!

5 Likes

Hi I’m Jeeshman, which is how my friend Pat often slurred my last name on the weekends when we were in college. The best news today is that MST3K has its own official forum, and the second-best news is that Chiana from Farscape has a Twitch stream! Yay! (I’m also a Xena fan; I was on the “Gabchat” listerv back in the 90’s, devoted to discussion of all things Gabrielle-related.)

The first MST3K episode I saw was in 1990, and I don’t remember the name of the episode but it has the scene where a guy shoots another guy at a weird rear angle, and the bots and Joel all say, “Hate to shoot a butt like that!” I was soon addicted, and had to bribe a friend to supply tapes to me because I didn’t have cable.

6 Likes

Hello all! Rich from central MN here. When I was young we only had four channels. Luckily one of them was the public access channel running mst3k! It’s been great being able to pass it onto my children and see them crack up at the same episodes I enjoyed at their age.

9 Likes

Not Zathras. Zathras.

8 Likes

Hello all. I’m Tom, aka mst3ktemple. Stop my and check out my web site at www.mst3ktemple.net to see my MST collection of memorabilia and a pretty thorough history of the show and the cast and crew. Glad to see everyone here.

11 Likes

Just wanted to say: I’ve been making quite the effort to read all the new introductions today. Welcome aboard, everyone!

11 Likes

Hi everybody! Darrell from Texas. I’ve been a fan for…twenty…eight years? MST3K shaped my sense of humor growing up, probably more than anything else. (I wish I could share my Info Club membership number, but I accidentally washed my card like three days after I got it. That tells you more about me than a number.)

9 Likes

:wave:Greeting and salutations! Can anyone recommend a good interocitor repair place? :ringer_planet:

4 Likes

Hi Grant and a big hug for M. Waverly) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi Matt! You did great on all the livestreams! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Hello, everyone! I was born in Eisleben in the 15th century. I love open windows, bales of hay, and irking the Vatican.

I am also a cat in a shirtwaist.

6 Likes

Hi all,
I’m Denis, from Santa Rosa CA, I’ve been a fan since the early Comedy Central days when I was but a youth!
I was a horror host in Indiana myself for a few years back in the early 2000s and now I’m a full time cartoonist and work for Snoopy, nice to meet you all!

7 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’m a Minneapolis area MST3K fan since I was introduced to it by my uncle when I was a kid. Looking forward to season 13 and the Gizmoplex as a whole.

Did I mention that I won the essay contest?

8 Likes

I’ve been a fan of MST since I was a young kid. My first memory of it was Gamera vs. Guiron. I didn’t get it, I just wanted to watch a Japanese monster movie, but then it clicked when I was watching The Killer Shrews. I must have been 6 years old.
I could go on, and on about MST and what it’s meant to me.

9 Likes

THE KITCHEN HAS CHEERLEADERS!

Wildly excited you are all back!!!

5 Likes

I wonder if there’s beer in this chatroom?

6 Likes

Hey there, I’m Kat and I just like to say look at all these people, pretty nice.

8 Likes

I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.

6 Likes

Howdy! I’m Heelys. I, uh, like stuff. Oh, and I’ve been walking in the DragonCon parade as Tom Servo for a couple years now! That’s an accomplishment.

8 Likes