Introduce yourselves here!

Call me fanliorel. Mstie since 1995 from South Dakota.

8 Likes

Testing, testingā€¦is this thing on? No really, Iā€™m a web application developer of 25+ years and Iā€™m eager to help test this.

11 Likes

WELCOME EVERYONE!!
Fair warning, I will be adding all of you on FB and following your twitters. And feel free to do the same for me!
Love & riffs,
:purple_heart: :woman_pilot: :dolphin:

5 Likes

Not currently living there, but born there =)

2 Likes

Hello everyone, delighted to be here! My partner and I really bonded over MST3K/RiffTrax when we met, and weā€™re currently celebrating over 6 years together. Itā€™s been filled with great riffs and great laughs all around, from theater screenings of Live events to seeing Joel, Emily, and the bots in their Cheesy Movie Circus Tour! Iā€™ve loved participating with the MST3K community on Facebook and following the work of its alumni (looking forward to the anniversary of The Mads this Tuesday). So, thank you for starting this wonderful forum, and hope to find out more about Season 13 in the not too distant future!

10 Likes

Hey. 'm rodneylives.

Me and friends watch an MST episode every week on the internet. Weā€™ve been through the whole run once this way, and am halfway through doing it again. Weā€™ve been doing this for six years.

We might have a problem.

7 Likes

Hello everyone!

Wellā€¦ enough chit-chatā€¦ I gotta get back to work.

7 Likes

Iā€™m Chuck from Canada. Iā€™ve been a MSTie since my college days in the 90s, watching VHS tapes smuggled across the border. Looking forward to many new seasons to come!

7 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m Kevin from Mississippi. Iā€™ve been watching MST3k since junior high with the first Comedy Channel episode which is probably whatā€™s wrong with me today. I joined the info club in 1990 and was member #4447. I keep backing the show and will ALWAYS back the show.
Iā€™m a former comic artist and current podcaster and writer of funny things.
I am not currently classified as a squid.

8 Likes

Neil from Brooklyn here ā€” hi, all! Pretty sure the first MST3K I stumbled across while flipping channels in the early '90s was ā€œViking Women and the Sea Serpent,ā€ and robots shouting incoherently about waffles over an incoherent movie was something I simply could not pass up. Iā€™ve enjoyed every iteration since, and just bought my tickets to the upcoming live show.

And speaking as a certified Old Internet Person, text-based discussion boards are the beeā€™s knees! Thanks, Lesley and all involved in making this happen.

9 Likes

greetings! im d or mailwork
loving this spread so far

my husband and i have been slowly but surely collecting mst3k sets and vhsā€™ (preferably). looking forward to the newest season, no doubt about it!

5 Likes

Hello! Iā€™ve been a fan since I started watching reruns of the show at 1am on Comedy Central. My user name relates to one of my top 10 favorite episodes.

10 Likes

This is so exciting!!! I actually appreciated the little tutorial from @discobot.
Iā€™m thrilled to be part of this community and happy to participate in the beta testing!
I have watched MST3k since I was a teen with my dad, and now I watch it with my kids.
Thank you all for all you do! It really is appreciated!

8 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

From Indiana here (and from Redditā€™s r/mst3k too!) Not sure I love the layout of these forums but maybe Iā€™ll warm up to it if I use them for a while. Iā€™ve been a fan since I was a teenager in the 90s. Canā€™t wait for the new season!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Nico, from the Detroit area. I work in IT so I am excited to help make the forum everything it can be. :grinning:

5 Likes

Hooray! Iā€™ll take it!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
Iā€™m Trey from SC, and a MSTie going way back to when I watched with my dad on the Comedy Channel back in the day. When Iā€™m not laughing at cheesy movies I teach college-level English and Film Studies. Iā€™m really excited to see where things go with the Gizmoplex and the new season - and very much hoping there will be a leg of the live tour that swings through the Southeast.

7 Likes

Hello from Dayton, Ohio! Been an MSTie since god was a small child. Have many on VHS both in their store forms and recorded off the tv back in the day. ā€œDeadly Mantisā€ is my absolute fave, followed closely by ā€œSpace Mutinyā€. Canā€™t wait to see how the forums go!

8 Likes

Hi all! Iā€™m Jessica near the DC area. Iā€™ve been watching since the mid-90s! My best friend and I would tape episodes on our fancy VCRs and spend Saturdays watching them. Our favorite episodes were (and still are) Space Mutiny and Pumaman. Iā€™m so excited for all this!

10 Likes