Introduce yourselves here!

Much love to our homegrown community from Kansas City Missouri. I started watching in the early 90’s and have never stopped. I love Riff-Trax as well and I hope that this continues for years to come.

XOXO

DearDanna

8 Likes

Hey all! Chris here from Ohio. Been a fan for 25 or so years now since watching episodes with my dad back in the day. I hope this show continues to live on into the foreseeable future. KEEP CIRCULATING THE TAPES!

10 Likes

Hamlet is a dope episode, and I will die on that hill. :wink:

13 Likes

Chuck Robinson here! Long time fan, big backer on the kickstarters.

6 Likes

Welcome! I hope you’ll join us in the Artsy-Craftsy Mighty Fan Art Thread! The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

5 Likes

Hello, fellow MSTies. My name is Paul and I’m an MST3K-aholic. I have all the Shout Factory DVDs, was first in line to see the MST3K Movie back in the 90s and have met practically all the cast at one time or another. I often make MST3K-like references in conversation. I’m a disgrace to my uniform.

11 Likes

Aye, there’s the rub. (I knew I had some rub left.)

3 Likes

Hello. Jorel here. Long time listener…first time caller…

6 Likes

Hi all! Kevin in the Cincinnati-metro area (specifically the Kentucky-side of the river)! Been a fan since the early-to-mid 90s, joined the info club back then but have no idea what my number was! Oh, and
OIP.mUJgI7lduPoKmf4jXwiDMwHaFX

15 Likes

Howdy folks! ircgeek from the Twitch channel, reporting for roll call.

12 Likes

Sean Lacey here. @seanlacey on the twitters. I’ve been a huge MST3K fan since the Comedy Central days, even though I was in middle school and really didn’t get all of the jokes.

One of my favorite memories was my dad taking me to the midnight showing of the MST3K Movie at a local theater.

9 Likes

Hey, everyone – it’s great to be here! What I’m wondering is if you guys think the Bills are going back to the big dance again this year, and I’ll just hang up and listen.

6 Likes

Roger in Georgia here! (The state not the country.) SUPER EXCITED! Been a huge fan since the mid 90s. Missed the first Kickstarter due to a banking issue, (Specifically because I didn’t have any money in one.) so was overjoyed to get in on this one. Glad to see the new forum, had a blast posting on Kickstarter. MSTies rule! Can’t wait to watch the new season with you guys!

7 Likes

Hi, everyone! I’m Dan, in Columbus, Ohio.
I saw my first episode of MST on the Comedy Channel, which wasn’t available where we lived. I told all my friends about this brilliant show with bad movies and robots, and no one believed me. Well, look who’s laughing now! HA! Ha-hah! eh… Sorry.

Anyway, I eventually I discovered the rec.arts.tv.mst3k usenet board, where I learned about people making their own riffs. That’s when I came to love the community, as well as the show.

Excited to be here with all of you, and to support the new season!

11 Likes

Hi I’m BoB

I ummm like stuff

ummm

and I’m really bad at doing intros…

9 Likes

Howard Kistler here, long time fan of both MST3K and dubious cultural imports from Japan. My name is in the backer credits for “The Beast of Hollow Mountain”, which was coincidentally my high school nickname. I look forward to getting to know you all and then creating paper dolls which I name after you and live out a rich fantasy life with.

8 Likes

Greetings and hello!

My name is Jonathan! I first discovered MST3K when I chanced upon it on TV while I was waiting for my parents to finish getting ready for church. I never saw a whole episode that way, obviously, but it left a mark on me even then. Years later, I met someone in my youth group who knew all about it and my love for the show really took off. It wasn’t long before I saved up to buy my first volume (Vol. 8) and eventually I had scoured eBay and Amazon to complete my collection. Now I can proudly say, I own every episode released to disc and can’t wait for some new episodes to watch again! It’s a pleasure to meet all of you and remember: “The Phantom Planet is quilted for softness!”

7 Likes

Hello,

I’m Brooke from Florida (please don’t hold that against me). Happy to be here and a part of the magic. :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi gang,

Im Dan. I grew up watching MST3K with my family on KTMA. I was 4 at the time but still some of my fondest childhood memories of the family getting our popcorn and drinks to sit down and watch some mst3k Gamera. Now im an adult ive made it a point to go to every rifftrax and mst3k live show that come to minnesota.

10 Likes

Hey, another Columbus MSTie! Welcome!

4 Likes